I stayed here with my partner on Saturday and was really impressed. I was running the London Marathon and wanted a place where I could prepare my own breakfast in the morning. The kitchen facility was perfect for my pre-race porridge and fruit and meant that I could eat immediately rather than having to wait in a hotel restaurant. We had a ground floor room directly behind reception and I was a bit worried about noise from other guests returning home as I needed a good nights sleep but this didn't prove to be a problem what so ever, really good soundproofing. The hotel is about 5 mins walk from Gloucester Road tube station (rather more after a 26.2 run) and allowed easy access around town. I would definately recommend Base2Stay and intend to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay