“Still the best place to stay in London”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Italian first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Still the best place to stay in London”
Reviewed April 4, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We just returned home after our 4th stay at this flat in Greenwich. It , for us, is still the best place to stay in London. The location near the DLR/Tube makes getting everywhere a breeze. Get a travel card and go anywhere in London...Borough market, Royal Opera house, West End Theatre, Southbank Center for a Symphony, a play or the "Eye". Take a cruise on the Thames Clipper from Greenwich. Walk under the Thames from Greenwich to Island Gardens thru a 100+ year old walking tunnel. Shop the Greenwich market. Shop the gourmet food shops in Greenwich: Green grocer ( Creaky Shed), the meat market (Drings), the cheese shop (Cheeseboard) and the fish market (Fishmonger Ltd.). Don't forget the 2 terrific florists and Rhodes bakery. Multiple coffee shops and arches leisure center for workouts and 2 pools. All of these are with easy walking distance from the flat on Bardsley.
Add to this a new apartment with all the day to day items for a comfortable stay...and you have a great vacation.
The owners Trevor and Michel are most accommodating, honest, helpful and friendly. They helped make our stay "brilliant"!

Clarae16
Montpelier, Vermont
“Why would you ever pay for a hotel when you can have this?”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

This is what I said to myself every time I walked in the door of Trevor and Michel's wonderful flat in Greenwich. The flat is impressively well-appointed - it had everything I could possibly need. It is neat as a pin, clean and stylish. It is perfectly located, being steps from the DLR. the Thames Clipper, Greenwich Market, the park, the chemist, Marks and Spencers, Sainsbury's and countless restaurants and bars and yet, being tucked away in Bardsley Lane, it was perfectly quiet at night. I had plenty of hot water and the beds were quite comfortable. Trevor and Michel are a joy to do business with - kind and accommodating, they are there for you but never invasive. I cannot say enough good things about my stay at Flat 1, Bardsley Lane. It was the perfect complement to a wonderful visit in one of my favo(u)rite cities in the world. I will likely stay here again and I have already recommended the flat to my friends. Thank you, Trevor and Michel, I loved my stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Lots of space, clean, stylish and VERY well appointed.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Edmonton Canada
Reviewed November 29, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Winston-Salem NC
Reviewed November 28, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great home away from home!”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Michel's and Trevor's place is fantastic--it's exceptionally clean, well-stocked, and super comfortable. This is the third or fourth time I've stayed on one of their flats, and I will stay with them in the future whenever I am able. I heartily recommend their flats, and they are very communicative and easy to work with.

Stonehaven
Reviewed November 20, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Singapore
Reviewed July 27, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing