Book now, pay at stay
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$84
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$118
US$105
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$137
US$369
US$306
Hotels.com
3,201 results
All reviewsleicester squareperfect locationlondon eyejunior suitecovent gardennational gallerywest endpiccadilly circustheatre landbig benregent streettheatre breakbirthday treatan upgradewithin easy walking distancestandard roombooked this hotel
Reviewed April 4, 2018

popped in by chance with some friends for some late night drinks and was given the warmest of greetings by all the staff, especially mark one of the managers, went out of his way to make us feel at home and so ended up cozied up till well past closing time, great cocktails, really warm environment, and great looking hotel & venue, will make an effort to go back and for a 5 star hotel rooms are really reasonable.. well recommended

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
DanielCamargoScholz, Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Good Morning,
Thank you for your review and especially mentioning Mark, He is always on hand and willing to assist everyone he meets.
Hope to welcome you back soon,

Reviewed April 3, 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I had hoped to rate this hotel much higher, however as I only ever got to see the foyer unfortunately I cannot give it any more than 1 star.

We booked AND PAID FOR our room back in December as a very special treat, being something that we would not normally splash out on. Upon arriving at the hotel well ahead of check in time on 31st March we were asked to wait in the bar as there was an error on the system. The receptionist then came over to explain that unfortunately due to a booking system error there was no room for us and they were looking to move us to another hotel (The May Fair near Green Park).

We were understandably frustrated given that we had booked this hotel primarily because of its close location to the activities we had booked whilst in London. Not to mention that as this was such a special treat I had meticulously scoured reviews and photos to choose a hotel to our taste and satisfaction. The receptionist offered us complimentary breakfast at the new hotel and taxis to and from the hotel to our activities. I said that this was not really good enough and we wanted some money back for our booking. After speaking to the supervisor we were offered an upgraded room (which didn’t appear to be in any way an upgrade) and £40 room credit (which we didn’t need or use!). I accepted this simply because we didn’t want to spend our one night in London stressing about the hotel or start of an a bad foot, but I do not consider this an acceptable solution. This was something we had been looking forward to for months.

The hotel we were moved to was lovely, but I did not consider it by any means to be to my taste and the decor in the room was very outdated and old, with garish dark red walls. Not exactly an inviting or relaxing environment. Again, I am not entirely sure what the upgrade was supposed to be as if this wasn’t a standard double room then I don’t know what was?!

Very very disappointed- to add insult to injury we had ordered drinks in the bar at the Radisson Blu whilst ignorantly thinking we were waiting for our room. Upon finding out that there was no room for us you would think at the very least they would offer these on the house but they did not. Definitely wouldn’t recommend if you want to guarantee your booking!

Stayed: March 2018
DanielCamargoScholz, Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Dear Erin W,

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Hampshire Hotel for your recent stay in London.

I would like to also thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We deeply appreciate your feedback which can only assist us improve on our service delivery.

I was of course terribly sorry to learn that we did not live up to your expectations on this occasion and please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Rest assured that I have shared your feedback with the relevant heads of departments who will make amends to prevent re-occurrence of the issues you encountered during your stay. It is my sincere hope that you are willing to give us a second chance.

Daniel

Reviewed April 2, 2018

The hotel was excellent. Centrally located to many theatres, shops and restaurants.
The Mexican theme restaurant is highly recommended. Just follow Silviu’s recommendations. It was excellent.
Looking forward to another visit some day!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Good Morning,
Thank you for your great review and recent stay with us.
It always puts a spring in our steps when we read such comments.
I will pass on your review to the team in the restaurant also.
Look forward to welcoming you back.
All the best,

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights. We booked the superior room the reception was excellent they said we was upgraded in to a business class room I thought great. When we got to the room I thought I hate to think what the superior room was like... there was barely enough room to get past the bed very cramped and dated room and the tv didn’t work kept loosing signal. The bathroom was great. The location of the hotel was excellent. And the breakfast staff and breakfast was 5 star. The whole hotel staff was excellent they kept our bags till we was ready to leave London. The only let down was the the room as was a bit cramped and dated for been business class maybe we should of kept our superior room.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank paulbaldwin1977

Good Morning,
Thank you for recent review.
We are sorry your stay did not meet with your expectations fully, most of our rooms have had a refurbishment and we will complete the rest of our rooms over the next few months.
Its always great to hear that our staff have succeeded in making a stay memorable.
Please do reach out to us when you choose to return and we can look after your booking.
Many Thanks,