Just 1 city block or less than 3 minutes to Holborn Station, which has the Central Line (Oxford St. shopping experience) and the Picadilly line (direct to/from Heathrow). Abundant no. of supermarkets, pubs, restaurants, dry cleaners, electronic shops and banks. From 5 to less than 20 minutes walking distance to Russel Sq., Convent Garden, Leicester Sq., Chinatown, theaters etc. High Holbern directly connects to Oxford Street on the West side.
Facilities are not 5 star but you get decent clean accommodation with a modern washroom and a nice kitchen with microwave, cutlery, iron/board, fridge and stove. Internet is free. I found the bed a bit soft and the TV rather small. The spacious ground floor lobby provides complimentary hot drinks, fruit, newspapers and internet ready computers. Beside this area are laundry facilities and complimentary use of a small gym. Staff were very pleasant and were ready to offer help. I really enjoyed my stay here and will certainly return. Great location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel