2,452 results
All reviews british museum kings cross breakfast was excellent deluxe room convenient location family room west end tube eurostar bloomsbury
Reviewed April 3, 2018

The hotel has a very good location within minutes of the underground, national rail and Eurostar stations.

My room on level 3 was comfortable, the bed was great - very comfortable and when the noise wasn’t too bad (see below) a good night sleep was had by all. The shower was a bit tight so long leisurely showers were out of the question.

The Hotel does have very bad acoustics with noise carrying down the corridors and out of rooms. Having said that I don’t know what posses a civilised human being in a hotel to allow doors to slam and scream like a banshee to other family members. If that is normal behaviour maybe go camping instead? I stayed for 3 night at the hotel and this happened more than once, from different groups.

The breakfast was OK, the sausages were delightful. Being in central London there are lots of choices though, so think about your options to maximise your trip.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Razzle D
Nicole B, on behalf of the staff at Hilton London Euston, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Razzle D,

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a satisfactory experience during your recent stay.

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about the noisy corridors and the neighboring guests. I have shared your review with our security team to ensure that this is not a problem in the future.

We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I received the room with the 3 flags outside the window, close to the elevators. Overall no nonsense and it was quiet. Rooms though were small - just the bed and small tables but not big enough for a study table. Interestingly, there weren't enough space in the cupboard to hang up 4 days of work clothes.

Service though was attentive. The front desk had no idea how to set up the digital key even though the Hilton app prompted me to reach out to them. Other than that, service was good and everything ran smoothly.

Location was good, a short walk to Euston station, which was very handy. The hotel is close to the junction without a pickup area and the bus lane in front so it wasn't the easiest place for Uber to pick up and drop off.

I spent a few nights at the bar, for drinks and food. Service was lovely, drinks were well made overall. It was a comfortable bar for passing the nights.

Breakfast was "what they did well, they did it again". Decent selection, great quality and taste but it was the same daily. That said, I still enjoyed it on day 5 of my stay. That somehow speaks alot of the Hilton Euston. Simply what it does it does very well.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I had problems with reservations initially who could not understand my request needs and had to escalate to have the issue rectified.
Receptionist was polite but not trained to deal with anything beyond checking you in, remainder staff not welcoming, no warm smiles upon passing apart from blank stares, no asking if you are ok or need anything.
Upon stopping at the hotel the room compared to the phots is misrepresented as the size is extremely small box room, the desk and chair are way to close to the bottom of the bed, if you sat down you could not move the chair back without
hitting the bottom of the bed.
Room is dated and old and had a musty smell.
I had problems with the thermostat as would not decrease in temp and eventually switched it off by the mains.
The window can only be described as a prison like and does not even open much, looks nothing like the photos again misrepresented.
The room was dusty which I wiped down certain areas, and believe had not been used and I got the short straw for a crap and cheap night on Hilton.
The shower has no power and is shameful compared for the Hamptons modern luxuary power showers. The toilet paper let out dust to the extreme level each time it was unrolled, cheap quality was at its best here, not acceptable.
I had a group of People running up and down the corridor all night which was reported but nothing was done, constant door slamming by the same group.

No mention of a £50 deposit taken at reception either, waiting for the refund !

Overall misleading by the photos of the hotel, standards I experienced are low and reported matters to reception u resolved.
Not worth the money and the brand has let me down, I would have been better stopping at a lower end brand down the road.

Hilton you need to sort my complaint out !!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Mo Z
Nicole B, on behalf of the staff at Hilton London Euston, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Mo Z,

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at our hotel.

We are very sorry you were unhappy with the overall conditions and size of our guestrooms.

We appreciate your feedback, and will keep your comments in mind while we work to improve our guest experience.

When it comes to the 50 GBP deposit, please be assured that this is standard practice in Hilton Hotels & Resorts properties: this is just a hold on your card that is released upon check-out. We apologize if this was not made clear upon check-in.

We hope you’ll stay with us again soon and tell us what you think about our improvements.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Location excellent and staff friendly, but those are the only good points. Asked for a quiet room and was advised the 4th floor at the far end of the corridor. Although this was great for no guest noise, it was the noisiest room I have ever stayed in as the room faced the street and there were sirens going off all night that could be clearly heard. The shower did not drain properly so had a shower with dirty water coming up my ankles. When reception was advised they sorted out the problem the same day. There was no air conditioning and the sash window that opened had a broken catch so it would not stay open so the room was hot and uncomfortable. There was no free internet. Poor value for money.

Room tip: 4th floor on the far corridor, away from lifts, but avoid the road facing rooms as they are extremely noisy
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lesley G
Nicole B, on behalf of the staff at Hilton London Euston, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Lesley,

I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with a satisfactory experience during your recent stay.

Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we appreciate your feedback about noise.

We will also work with our maintenance team to fix the issues with the shower and air conditioning in your room.

Your comments will help us to correct these issues and make it right. We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

i was at a business meeting and had to stay overnight. its a good hotel, very well located but the bedrooms are claustrophobic! Maybe the one given to me was but id suggest go for a room not on the ground floor.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Nicole B, on behalf of the staff at Hilton London Euston, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear livelikeasimpson,

We sincerely apologize for the disappointment in regards to your room size: to avoid any misunderstanding, we offer details about the sizes of our rooms on our official website. We hope this will help for the future!