Only spent one night at The Chesterfield to coincide with the David Hockney exhibition which was just around the corner at the Royal Academy. The tickets were part of the deal with the Chesterfield and were well worth the money. The staff were very attentive, the room was great, we had dinner which was superb and the breakfast was amazing. It would be difficult and unfair to find fault when I believe that the hotel had tried its best to impress which it did admirably. Highly recommended and will be staying again when the occasion arises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Travelocity.ca so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London