We stayed at The Chesterfield in late April, 2012. It was lovely. Our room was ready when we arrived in the early morning after an overnight flight, so we could catch a short nap before venturing out. The rainforest shower heads were great and the bed very comfortable. The prominent motif is wonderful wood. The staff could not be more helpful. Kudos especially to concierges Chris and Tony. The location is perfect, off Berkeley Square and a five minute walk to the Green Park tube stop. Just a walk across Green Park to Buckingham Palace. We would definitely stay there again, with perhaps an upgrade to our room which was small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London