My husband and I stayed 3 nights at the Chesterfield Mayfair last August. We had a wonderful stay. The staff was very helpful and welcoming and the location can't be beat. We walked everywhere! The Green Park tube station is a few blocks away and Shepard's Market has good restaurants and pubs. Our room was a standard double. While it was small, it had all the conveniences we needed, and a great shower with lots of hot water! We booked their weekend package which included tea for 2, daily breakfast and late check out. We booked directly with the hotel and paid @300 dollars a night. For the extras and location we felt it was a good deal. I tried to book with them for a trip in early July but rooms are now going for upwards of 500 dollars a night without breakfast or tea!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London