I stayed here a few years ago and loved it. I was anxious to return when my husband and I planned an overnight trip for my Birthday. The room was super - spacious for a London hotel, stylish and with a lovely bathroom. All the public places are very stylish too. However, the mini bar was empty apart from someone's half eaten salad. Also the service in the restaurant was slow although dinner was very good. The breakfast buffet was average for a hotel of this standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London