Book now, pay at stay
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$211
US$149
  • Breakfast included
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$301
US$167
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$225
Cancelon
3,361 results
All reviewswestfield shopping centresnow roomshepherds bushcentral linesteam roomcontinental breakfastexecutive roomhuge bedbirthday treatnotting hilltube stationafternoon teafull englishcentral londonolympiasofarobe
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Booked over Easter Weekend and we are very satisfied with both the hotel and services provided during our stay. We vere upgraded from Deluxe to Executive wich was a very nice surprise and the room was very comfortable and spacious.Nice design and it had all the neccessary amenneites.Lovely Spa area, good Continental breakfast and very serviceminded staff over all. Special thanks to Cipprian in front desk who was extra helpful to us.
I will definetly reccomend this hotel to others, the location was also great to get around in the city and easy to access from Airport.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Great place for couples! On point customer service everywhere!

They had live DJ in the hotel lobby which creates an amazing atmosphere. We enjoyed the vibe and had few cocktails. The building itself is ex-recording studio so are lots of events going on.

The spa is lovely and relaxing but quite tiny so best to go when it's not too busy. Ice experience in the spa is fantastic! Must visit :) especially you get it for only £20 if you are the quest in the hotel and £50 if you are not, so for £20 it is great! :)

One thing I would say is you can hear stuff going on in the corridor that woke us up few times but overall wasn't too bad.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Exquisite hotel, the rooms are phenomenal and the spa is heaven on earth! Executive room definitely worth the upgrade the bed is a GREAT night sleep! The spa had every detail to a tee and the breakfast wasn’t bad either!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Simran D, Guest Relations Manager at K West Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Joanne M,

Thank you for your review. It’s great to hear you loved our spa and rooms. We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Simran

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We booked this as a last minute spa get away. We were either going to try a spa in the country but as this was our first spa experience we thought we would try something closer to home.

First impression on the hotel was it was this random building in the middle of a residential road and this worried us and we wondered what we had let ourselves in for. Once entering the hotel the decor is contemporary and inviting. The staff we all so friendly especially Simran who checked us in and put us at ease immediately.

The room, we stayed in was an Executive Room which was fabulous. The room was spacious and clean and the smart tv and tablet was a nice touch. I also loved the White Company products.

The spa... was simply amazing. So, so clean, I loved the very powerfull jacuzzi, the steam room and my favourite was the snow room. I’m a big girl and requested plus size robes which they had and again this made me feel comfortable. The staff were all lovely.

We had some treatments. I had a hot stone massage and my therapist was Peace. It was the best massage I have ever had. She was friendly, made me feel comfortable and was just a joy. Peace was so good I requested she do my facial the next day. She was professional, knowledgeable and gifted. I recommend you request her services.

Again, all I can say is a big thank you as this was the best weekend. Even thought we were in Shepherds Bush we have found an urban oasis. I highly recommend and will be coming back

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2018

This was my first time at the spa. It looked lovely in the guide and website and I opted for the solo time. I got there early but when check in time came my room wasn't ready. I waited 25 mins for it and then there was no welcome slippers or robe however I rang reception for these and they gave them promptly. Staff are friendly and call you by name which is a nice touch. The spa manager (I think) Italien? is very welcoming, thoughtful and reassuring and I would say I would go back just for her hospitality, and the oriental lady who did my body exfoliation. Yes, spa time was great! Though the spa is smaller than what I thought, it wasn't over crowded (I went over the Easter break) and in fact had it to myself the following morning for almost 30 mins. The snow paradise is impressive! I have never seen a room full of snow! The bed was comfortable - I had a good night sleep on the firm bed which I like, as some hotels have soft beds. The dinner that came with the package ( I chose fish and chips) was server nicely and my did it taste so good. The waiters are very pleasant too. I did 2 gym workouts and the gym was enough for me, I was really there for the spa and the amenities and toiletries was enough too. The bar in the evening was lively but a lot of visitors seem to be going out. All in all I cant really complain, I even said when checking out I would like to book for June in 2 months and I still plan to do that but this time with my husband. I just don't like the location but its easy to travel to after work or from North London where I live for a break. So, yes I recommend this spa.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo