I stayed for a week at 130 Queensgate in November 2011 on the spur of the moment when a different apartment I had rented from a private rental agent turned out to be a disappointment. The staff at 130 Queensgate were able to accommodate me very quickly at an excellent rate for the K&C neighborhood. The studio apartment at 130 Queensgate was beautiful - recently renovated, all modern conveniences and exceptionally clean. The location is fantastic as it is equidistant to Grosvenor Rd and S. Kensington tube stations which are both on several Tube lines including the Picadilly line to Heathrow. The apartments are also literally around the corner from the Natural Science and V&A museums. There were 2 grocery stores at the Grosvenor Rd tube station which helped reduce food costs. Since the apartments have combo washer/dryers, you don't have to bring as much clothing with you - just buy some detergent at the grocery store. I have stayed at another apartment in the K&C area on a previous trip and 130 Queensgate definitely was the better option. I will definitely stay at 130 Queensgate on future trips because of the location and the fantastic modern decor and cleanliness of the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, Location & Choice: 130 Queen's Gate, in South Kensington, offers some of the best serviced apartments in central London. Located just around the corner (literally) from the capital's trio of celebrated museums: the Natural History, Science and Victoria and Albert, and The Royal Albert Hall, Hyde Park and other famous sights all within easy walking distance, 130 Queen's Gate is the ideal location to explore and experience the city. With 50 luxury serviced apartments ranging from spacious Studios to the ultimate in luxury: two 4 bedroom Penthouse Suites with private lift access, the building itself dates from the 1870's when it functioned as four stylish townhouses for upper class families. Today, each apartment, while retaining its period features, is fitted out for comfort with state-of-the-art equipment and furnishings. All the apartments are contemporary in style and have been designed to maximise light. From business to leisure,couples and families, short or long stay, 130 Queen's Gate offers the ideal accommodation solution. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, ACCOR, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and SpeedyBooker.com so you can book your 130 Queen's Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 130 Queen`s Gate Apartments Hotel London
- 130 Queensgate Hotel London