I was very pleased with my stay at 130 Queen's Gate. My 1 bedroom apartment was very spacious and nicely furnished. I had a flat screen TV in the main living room and in the bedroom, along with excellent wifi service. There was a fuily fitted kitchen and a washer/dryer, which was very convenient over the course of my extended stay. The bedroom was huge, with lots of closet and storage space. Even though it is a serviced apartment, in many ways it was like staying in hotel. The apartment was cleaned every day, except Sunday. Finally, the location in South Kensington is excellent, with many shops and restaurants within a short walk. It's also close to both the South Kensington and Gloucester Tube stations.
I had a standard 1 bedroom, which is on the lower basement level. The unit itself was very nice, but somewhat dark. SInce I was there for a longterm stay, I wanted to keep the cost as low as possible. However, for a short stay, I'd recommend spending a little bit extra for an upgraded room on a higher floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, Location & Choice: 130 Queen's Gate, in South Kensington, offers some of the best serviced apartments in central London. Located just around the corner (literally) from the capital's trio of celebrated museums: the Natural History, Science and Victoria and Albert, and The Royal Albert Hall, Hyde Park and other famous sights all within easy walking distance, 130 Queen's Gate is the ideal location to explore and experience the city. With 50 luxury serviced apartments ranging from spacious Studios to the ultimate in luxury: two 4 bedroom Penthouse Suites with private lift access, the building itself dates from the 1870's when it functioned as four stylish townhouses for upper class families. Today, each apartment, while retaining its period features, is fitted out for comfort with state-of-the-art equipment and furnishings. All the apartments are contemporary in style and have been designed to maximise light. From business to leisure,couples and families, short or long stay, 130 Queen's Gate offers the ideal accommodation solution. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and SpeedyBooker.com so you can book your 130 Queen's Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 130 Queen`s Gate Apartments Hotel London
- 130 Queensgate Hotel London