Park International Hotel
US$151
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$166
  • Restaurant
K+K Hotel George(London)(Great Value!)
US$220
Hotel 41(London)
US$1,161
  • Room Service
2,340 results
All reviewscromwell roadgloucester stationnatural historypiccadilly linethe royal albert hallbreakfast roomminute walksingle roomconvenient locationjunior suitebreakfast was includedexcellent locationhyde parktea and coffeetubekensingtonwaitrose
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Karl G, Front Office Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2012

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Hotel provided good service.
Good location
Reasonable prices.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 25 March 2012

My wife and I stayed here 6 nights during our stay in London and were very pleased. When we arrived a bit early for check-in, instead of having our luggage stored, the manager intervened and gave us immediate access to a larger room for our stay. The renovations here are complete and we enjoyed them. Very clean, great bathroom and fantastic shower, a refrigerator, comfortable bed, storage, and quiet. Breakfasts were English style and plentiful. And the staff throughout was very pleasant and helpful. We got good tips on sightseeing and other needs. Special kudos to the breakfast staff who were always cheerful and helpful. The hotel is in a great location, very close to the V&A and other museums and two blocks from the underground with direct access to the sights via three lines. Our only regret was not having free WiFi, but Starbucks was right across from the tube station.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sunsetmtnwalk
Karl G, Front Office Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2012

Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the time to complete such a wonderful review of your stay at the Park International Hotel, I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that our staff went out of their way to ensure that your trip to London was a memorable one.

I am happy to read that you found the in-room facilities to be clean of a high standard and practical. I would like to thank you for mentioning the friendliness and professionalism of our entire team and for pointing out the breakfast staff in particular, I will definitely pass on your feedback to the entire department.

We do hope to see you again on any future trips you may be planning to London.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my nights accommodation at the park international. I was pleasantly surprised at how clean, well presented and modern finish the room had. The showers and bathroom were spotless. The dinner in the restaurant was a lovely change. I highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure. I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank 186394Rachel

Dear Madam

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review about your stay at the Park International Hotel, it is always a pleasure to read positive feedback like yours.

I would like to thank you for mentioning how clean and well-presented our rooms are and shall certainly pass on your comments to our housekeeping department. I am also pleased to read that you had the opportunity to dine in our Checkmate bar and that you found the fusion of Thai and English classics to be a refreshing change.

We do look forward to welcoming you back upon your return to London.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

I've stayed the Park International before, but this was my first visit since the total renovation. The hotel is spic and span, and professionally run. My room was comfortably furnished and the shower was fantastic. There were no problems with noise whatsoever at night. Breakfast was ample and varied. I dined in the in-house restaurant one night and was pleased with my meal and the service. The hotel is located near the Tube, three grocery stores, a druggist's, and a number of pubs and restaurants. Prices at the Park International have gone up since my last stay, but for what I received, it was worth it -- I'd certainly stay again.

Room Tip: If you want to avoid street noise, take a room in the back -- although the double windows sound-proof very well.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank solo_Anglophile

Dear Guest

Thank you for reviewing your most recent stay at the Park International Hotel and for providing us with your constructive feedback since the completion of our renovation project.

We always welcome our guests comments about the atmosphere and décor of our newly refurbished rooms and public areas and we are pleased that you find the fittings and furnishings to be to your liking.

I am delighted to read that we have once again been able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.