2,933 results
All reviews the imperial war museum lambeth north london eye bakerloo line minute walk tube station full english breakfast big ben cooked breakfast theatre break stayed here for nights would stay again busy road short break room was clean and comfortable shower room tea coffee
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel recently. Room size and everything within are very good.
Staff at main desk really need training on customer service. Not even a smile from any of them.
When I checked in at 1am, the person at the desk told me she needs to charge an extra £60 with no explanation. Luckily i had my email to prove how much was due. Eventually she took the original amount then told me to come back to reception first thing in the morning to find out what the extra £60 was for. She said if i didnt, my room may get locked. So woke up early and after going to reception again, was told its an error. Unnecessary stress caused.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank IftiEdin
Issam I, General Manager at Days Hotel London- Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for booking with Days Hotel Waterloo.
We value constructive feedback and we will take corrective steps to improve our service.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Kind Regards

Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

I have just returned from a work related trip to London and originally booked for a two night stay. Due to snow and inclement weather, my flight was repeatedly cancelled and i ended up staying 5 nights in total. First of all, the staff helped make this potentially very stressful experience much easier. My flight was cancelled three times and each time staff allowed a late check out to help with waiting to see if the flight was cancelled. There is a laundry service which helps when you only packed for 3 days but end up staying 6! I did not have to move room during this time. Also, i left my handbag in the restaurant during breakfast and later received phonecall from reception who had handbag safely stored behind the front desk. My room was very quiet. The bed was very comfortable and i enjoyed a peaceful nights sleep every night. The room i was in was a double but quite small however it is London so standard really. There is no air con but the heater is manually controlled and my window opened so i was easily able to control roo. Temperature. The TV does not have a huge range of channels but i brought my tablet and watched netflix on my own account using hotel wifi which is very reliable. Food was good. This is a very competitively priced hotel and considering this i think it represents excellent value for money. The manager is a lovely man and i found staff very helpful. The hotel is a short walk from Lambeth North tube station on the Bakerloo line and a 5 minute walk from the Imperial War Museum. It is ideally and centrally located. There are some great pubs and restaurants nearby. I was snowed in and spent almost a full week in this hotel with no problems. One downside is lack of 24hr room service. I had a knee problem and found it hard to walk down to restaurants and they wont bring breakfast to you. But this was a minor inconvenience. In terms of a budget priced hotel in London, this place is a good bet.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Feesoot

Dear Guest,
Thank you for booking with Days Hotel waterloo.
I am delighted that you found the experience to be a positive one.
I do look forward to welcoming you back here in our hotel in the near future.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Kind Regards

Reviewed March 5, 2018

Good value hotel with in a decent location not far out of the centre. Good connections to the tourist sites. The staff were friendly and very helpful, and the full-English breakfast buffet was hugely appreciated prior to a hectic day of travel.

Have already recommended it to friends.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Blacktarriversblog
Issam I, General Manager at Days Hotel London- Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we’re pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Would really like to thank this hotel for refunding my hotel room even though I booked a non refundable option, the weather in the UK has been dreadful and the trains had been cancelled and I could not fulfil my trip
Thank you Day, fantastic customer service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LLCJFF

Reviewed March 1, 2018

First of all, the location is great. Close to the tube and central London.
The rooms are okay. Not really big, but big enough for a city trip.
The housekeeping ladies are the best. Every day the rooms has been cleaned, and everything was super clean.
However the ladies on the reception desk, I think they need a training for hospitality. They were not hospitable at all.

Isn't it normal when guest are coming in the hotel you look up from your computerscreen and greet the guest with a simpel goodmorning/afternoon/evening?
Besides, sometimes the ladies at the front desk weren't even polite, it is better to say that they were rude.

I am working in a hotel myself, so I know how challenging it can be sometimes, but this service from the ladies was really bad.
I wondered all the time if they do like their job....

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Issam I, General Manager at Days Hotel London- Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2018

Dear Laura,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at the Days Hotel Waterloo. It Is important for us to ensure that all our guests receive warm hospitality, friendly and efficient customer service. I am really sorry to hear that on these occasion we failed to provide this. We will address the issues with our staff to ensure mistakes like these won't happen in future.
I do look forward to welcoming you back here in our hotel in the near future.
Best Regards,