“dr majdah”

Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
Ranked #381 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 12 September 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Write a ReviewReviews (1,363)

Reviewed 7 September 2012

excellent for a very reasonable price, perfect views of London, loved it!! the shops are 2 steps away, so is Harrods, and you can see it from your windows, the park is close, the service was reasonable - I highly recommend for the price if you are in a saving mood!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Kate_KNI, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2012

Your review is very much appreciated and I am delighted that you found the hotel ideally located for your requirements. I do hope that you will stay with us again on your next visit to London.

Reviewed 21 August 2012

Great location. Close to Harrods and a lot of other Shopping. Nice rooms. Very good bed. We slept very good. No noise at all. Very friendly and helpful Staff. We will definitely be back.
If you are planning a visit to London, this Hotel is a very good choice!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Kate_KNI, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2012

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we very much look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to London.

Reviewed 21 August 2012

Thankfully I was staying at the hotel on business, as if I had to pay for the accomodation out of my own money I would have checked out on arrival!!
£425 a night got me (and my colleagues) a tiny, dated room. I put my suitcase on the floor and did not have room to walk around the bed i had to constantly jump over my case! The bathroom was only big enough for one person at a time. And to top it off my room was at the front of the hotel so if it wasn't the sound of the air con waking me up it was the fire engine sirens (fire station at the back) or the middle eastern playboys revving their supercars all night!
Honestly, hand on heart a £29 premier inn would have been better, your simply pating for the postcode and nothing else!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Katy N
Reviewed 19 August 2012

A central; London Hotel is always expensive, one expects it, but it is dissappointing when one come away feeling I will never go back there.
Staff very good, Ceerful and helpful especialy the Concierge who parked our Car
Rooms, Small and the Bathroo9ms very small and they say it is the bathrooms that set the standard for the Hotel.
Bed only a Queen available and sloped to the edge on both sides, very uncomfortable
Breakfast, very expensive and awful
Sorry not to be repeated, but position is great

3  Thank Farmerhughes
Kate_KNI, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2012

I am sorry to read of your disappointment during your stay with us. We are currently in the process of replacing all of our beds which will be completed by the end of September. We offer our guests the option to include breakfast in their package at the time of booking or alternatively, a discounted voucher which may be purchased on arrival. In addition, we offer an express breakfast in our Tangerine Café for those who wish to grab a quick bite and a coffee. I am sorry to read that you were not satisfied with our options. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

Unlike the previous reviews the Internet was fast and working 24/7 in our room, the staff were wonderful the bathroom was not at all how others described it we found it suitable for our needs, and the toiletries were so good wished I could buy a bottle of shampoo from them, complements to the management and staff, thanks Susanne at reception for all the help, concierge were great, I will stay there when I'm in London again.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Kate_KNI, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2012

Your review is very appreciated which has been shared with my team. I am delighted that they provided such a memorable experience and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Millennium Hotel Knightsbridge in the future.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

My family stayed for 10 nights in 2 separate rooms and couldn't be more satisfied with a longterm hotel stay. We travelled to London for the Olymipcs which is not an inexpensive vacation, but the comparable room rates, FREE *delicious* breakfast buffet along with the fair prices on lunch and dinner menus and the cocktail menu, added to the FREE Internet, was extremely helpful on our pocketbook!
As far as room size and comfort... We felt there was plenty of space for our comfort. Having a mini fridge and coffee maker in the room was a definite plus. The bed and linens made for a good nights sleep after very long days at Olympic park. The hotel location coolant have been more convenient! Short walk to Harrodsburg, tube entrance, pubs, and lots of shopping!
As wonderful as all I've mentioned was, nothing compares to the Magnificent STAFF at this hotel! Each person we came in contact with was smiling, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly. Absolutely a WORLD CLASS STAFF!
Our sincerest thanks to General Manager: Kate who obviously knows how to encourage excellent customer service from her employees, and who was never too busy to smile and say hello as she went about her day.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. It is a pleasure for me to share with my team and I am delighted to read that you and your family feel so comfortable here. I hope to welcome you back to your "new home from home" soon.