Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
US$267
US$213
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$355
US$245
Travelocity
1,397 results
All reviewsharvey nickstangerine cafele chinoisgreat locationhyde parkclub roomconcierge deskrooms are smallspecial thankstube stationsuperior roomafternoon teabooked this hotelfull english breakfastvillarsloanheathrow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 October 2012

I stayed here a couple of months ago with my husband, he was on business so I was left to my own devices but the staff were very helpful and friendly and it is in a great location for shopping and other sights are only a few stops away. I enjoyed it so much that my friend and I have booked this hotel again for her birthday in November, I'm hoping it was as lovely as the first time-sure it will be.
Mrs C Tierney

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2012

I new it was going to be a nightmare when I walk into reception and a foreign receptionist asked me for my passport, I said "why do you need my passport" she said "are you British"Im 35 and come from the south east of England, I have never had that happen to me before and I've stayed in hotels all over the world. my keys didn't work for the club on the first floor, the beer taps were not working at the bar.Terrible service, very small rooms, very small bathrooms, very very very over priced, staff need some serious training, rubbish bars, poor breakfast, never again.

Room Tip: Don't bother, go the The Cavendish, much, much nicer hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Anthony B
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Four days in London in mid   august in this nice hotel, superb postiion  in amazing area,  sloane street close to shopping and tube. The service is good , the staff of the Hotel are efficient workers and polite.The suite reserved was really useful  , refurnished, quite and  with comfortable king bed. What else ? Thx Mrs  Kate  for your kindliness and at first opportunuty we come back. Marco

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2012 via mobile

Hotel is in a great location just behind harrods 1 minute from tube station. However, on arrival when told our room was ready we found it in a mess with a rude maid still cleaning. We went shopping came back at 4 o'clock it was only just ready. To make it worse she then woke us up at 8am to ask when we would be leaving!!!!! None of the lights worked in the bedroom either. Very disappointing!

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Reddish1983
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Reception could not find my reservation despite me showing them email confirmation. They said I had got the wrong hotel! I hadn't. Took 30 minutes to resolve while other customers room bookings were also mixed up.

At breakfast, the bacon and eggs ran out without replenishment. Very poor customer service for a hotel costing £200 plus per night.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business