US$183
US$188
US$181
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$149
US$172
US$135
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$72
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$187
US$170
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$107
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$132
US$117
Hotel 41(London)
US$401
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$482/night.

1,443 results
All reviewstangerine cafele chinoisgreat locationharvey nicholshyde parkclub roomconcierge deskrooms are smalltube stationsuperior roomafternoon teabooked this hotelfull english breakfastvillarsloanheathrowunderground
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 28, 2005

Fantastic location for touring London; under 5 min walk from Harrods, right next door to designer shops. Expensive though - £150 room only, which I expected. What was a surprise was £39 for valet parking - I actually requested a parking space when I booked, but that wasn't available when I arrived. They looked after our bags after checkout until we were ready to leave London - but they charged us a further £23 for valet parking. Double room was quite small, but comfortable. Bar was lovely and we expected that to be expensive so we weren't surprised. I'd stay there again - if someone else was paying!

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 25, 2005

Stayed one night here with my husband and 3 yr old son. We had standard twin room. Room was smallish and needed refurbished - i.e. woodwork was a bit chipped, stains on curtains, wallpaper marked. TV reception not good. Bathroom also small with sliding door - in need of modernisation but functional. Everything very clean however. Would not give the room a 4 star rating. However, the location on Sloane Street is excellent. Safe area, Armani, Gucci, Cartier next door and Harrods and Knightsbridge tube short walk away. Great base for a weekend stay.

7  Thank Jet1784
Reviewed April 19, 2005

I appreciate all the reviews that helped me on my decision to choose this hotel for my trip to London so I will report back to return the favor.
Cute little clean rooms and posh safe location.
Ugh! The elevators in this hotel hardly worked. Most of the staff do not speak comprehendable english and the atmosphere a little too glossy and slick which gets annoying after a while when you just want to bring a cup of coffee up to your room in a to-go cup and they look at you like you're nuts, not sure because this was unfashionable or the Euro-language barrier, which was odd, because it is England. Basic food not very user-friendly or affordable. But if you are a shopaholic, this is your place for a tryst, baby! Harvey Nics, gucci, chanel...you name it, it's there. Definitely would not stay here again though.

11  Thank Barbara G
A TripAdvisor Member
new york
Reviewed April 13, 2005

great location for shopping and designer shops on Sloane Street.
Hotel staff are very friendly and efficient with service
Recommend this to anyone wanting to stay in knightsbridge area

• Stayed: January 2005, travelled on business
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 11, 2005

I recently stayed at the Millennium from 28th March to the 4th April 2005 and I was a bit nervous as some of the reviews had been critical of the hotel. I found it to be an excellent experience. I was a single female traveller and I was met with courtesy and friendly staff throughout my stay. My room was compact but very tastefully furnished with a good bathroom. The continental breakfast (included in the rate) was excellent - lots of fresh fruit, cereals, yoghurt and fresh bread. Housekeeping was very efficient and to a good standard. I had a very good promotional rate of 94 pounds a night. The hotel is in a fantastic location - I could walk to Hyde Park, walk to Harvey Nicks and Harrods and jump on a bus or train to anywhere else. The restaurant was a bit expensive for dinner and I did not eat there - the only drawback. I would definitely stay there again and have no hesitation in recommending it.

5  Thank MoMoHK