Value for money: 1 night in March (7th to 8th) £139 including breakfast (though we had to miss it because of time constrain and therefore cannot comment on it).
- Great location: just over 5 minutes from The Portland Hospital.
- Helpful reception (evening receptionist - not so helpful morning receptionist).
- Noise: one can hear the underground (right underneath most hotels in this area...) even on the 2nd floor.
- Tired: thought one can see the effort towards making the guests stay a pleasant as possible. Additionally, these are old buildings.
The bed was comfortable enough.
We did not have time to check the wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Astor Court Hotel is a comfortable, secure living environment set in the heart of London's West End. The Hotel is housed in an historic former Gentlemen's Club which was converted in the early 1900's. The 45 well-appointed rooms (currently being reviewed for cyclical redecoration) and six apartments provide the perfect balance of modern comfort and Victorian Architecture. The unique features in this Grade 2 Listed Building give each room its own character. It is ideally located for Oxford Street, Regent Street and Piccadilly/Covent Garden shopping and close to Theaterland and its restaurants, clubs, pubs and cinemas. The Astor Court Hotel is just a couple of minutes walk to Oxford, Regent and Bond Streets, Hyde Park and London's West End. The Hotel and its Apartments offer comfortable, affordable accommodation and it is in one of the most prestigious areas of Central London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Astor Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astor Court London
- Hotel Astor Court
- Astor Court Hotel London