2,182 results
All reviews kensington palace afternoon tea stables bar red carnation welcome drink the entire staff rose petals turn down service little touches favorite hotel kensington high street hyde park wonderful hotel home away from home every member of staff small hotel the ritz
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I usually stay at the Royal Garden over the road (which I also love), but we had older members of the family who could afford the Milestone.
It was a super experience. We had a family do in central London and were in and out for two days. I can't thank the staff, and particularly the doorman, enough for how smooth they made it for us. My old mother loved it and would love to stay there again. But it would also be amazing for something romantic, like an anniversary.
I adored breakfast in the lovely green dining room, and I thought what a lovely place it would be for a quiet breakfast meeting (again, in contrast to one at the Royal Garden which also has a lovely dining room but is usually busier).
All in all it was a fantastic luxury experience.

Room Tip: Just ask for a quiet one. They will do anything for you here.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank UKSapphire
Milestone_Deputy_GM, Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2012

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your review of The Milestone Hotel.

I am happy that you managed to stay with us here at The Milestone. It is always good to know how we measure up to the other hotels around us. I am very happy that you enjoyed your breakfast in Cheneston’s and can assure you that you will always find it a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life. My team were very grateful for your appreciation of their service and hope that they can sway you to stay with us in the future too.

I do hope we see you again soon even if only for that Breakfast meeting.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

My husband and I recently celebrated our 55th anniversary at The Milestone Hotel in London. It was a return visit - we knew how fabulous the hotel, staff, and amenities would be. But this time, The Milestone staff went above and beyond! When we returned from dinner on our anniversary, our room had been strewn with rose petals, floating candles were everywhere, champagne was chilling in the ice bucket, soft music was playing, and chocolate strawberries were on the desk! What an amazing surprise! Everything about the Milestone is perfect - the most elegant afternoon tea, a scrumptious breakfast buffet, and a concierge and butler who really care, and stand ready to help with even the tiniest request. We love The Milestone, and hope to be back for another memorable visit in the not too distant future!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are beautiful, quiet, and welcoming!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AudreyEastsound

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your wonderful review of The Milestone Hotel.

Firstly congratulations on your 55th wedding anniversary, that is truly a very special Milestone to celebrate. I am delighted that you chose to celebrate such a special day with us. We love surprises here at The Milestone and my team are always ready to delight our guests with small touches that really make your stay special. They were very happy when they read that you enjoyed the romantic turndown during your special night with us. I am happy that you also found our acclaimed Afternoon Tea to your liking and enjoyed our sumptuous Breakfast.

I do hope we see you again soon here at The Milestone.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

My review reflects the 5-star reviews of the Milestone's other guests. It is a quaint, friendly, warm and luxurious little hotel with a big hart. My daughter and I stayed here for 4 nights and enjoyed everything the hotel has to offer - from their superb dinners, lovely breakfast to high tea.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank CoolRamblings

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for reviewing The Milestone Hotel.

I am very happy that you and your daughter enjoyed our hotel so much. I am delighted to read that you found our hotel to be warm, quaint and friendly as this is exactly what we strive to achieve. I am equally pleased that you managed to visit our Food and Beverage outlets and had a very good experience there too.

I sincerely hope to welcome you and your daughter back again soon.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

This is my fifth visit in the last two years. Great luxury hotel with a very good breakfast, very high class rooms and a good resturant for dinner. Small pool and gym. All in very good taste, high maintenance and good staff.

Room Tip: For a price of 150$ you can become a member of LHW chain that gives you a room upgrade and breakfast for two (and other treats), if you visit as a couple for more than three nights it is worth it and applicable in other chain hotels worldwide.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank fineshmecker13

Dear Reviewer

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, even more so reading that this was your fifth visit. Our team do pride themselves on consistently delivering only the best service in a warm and relaxing environment and am happy that this reflects in the feedback we receive.

I do hope we see you back for number six again soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Just finished 7 days at the Milestone. What a great taste of English living. The hotel has a limited nuimber of rooms and a large staff that is constantly trying to please you. No request is to small and they take pride in everything they do. You just cannot go wrong by staying there.

Room Tip: get a deluxe king
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Orson W
Milestone_Deputy_GM, Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review of The Milestone Hotel

I am delighted to read your comment about our teams commitment, they do live by our motto “No request too large no detail too small” and it is great to see that this is noticed and appreciated by our guests. I sincerely hope we see you again in the near future for another wonderful Milestone Experience