US$177
Doubletree
US$200
US$176
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$210
US$148
  • Breakfast included
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$169
Hotel 41(London)
US$1,081
  • Room Service
2,137 results
All reviewskensington palaceafternoon teastables barred carnationwelcome drinkthe entire staffrose petalsfavorite hotelevery staff memberlittle touchesturn down servicekensington high streethyde parkthe general managerwonderful hotelhome away from homebottle of champagne
Reviewed October 19, 2012

My fiancé and I are pretty seasoned travelers and have stayed in some amazing hotels all over, but OMIGOD this is my hands-down favorite hotel!! we usually go for more contemporary hotels with modern design, so we were wary of the very traditional look of the Milestone initially. As soon as we parked our car around the corner (!!! we could PARK...that was a great start! haha) and walked in the lobby, we were blown away by how wonderful and attentive the staff were. Our bags were whisked away and replaced with flutes of champagne, and we were greeted by name..."You must be Mr and Mrs Rawding, welcome". The looks on our faces mustve been priceless. What a stellar greeting. As we were checking in, we were casually lamenting the fact that we were unable to secure a reservation at Nobu for that night--a friday--and how we really should've planned ahead. The concierge heard us, and within 3 minutes, he had gotten us a table for 8pm. WHAT?! It's like he was a magician. We had literally just been denied by that restaurant! We went upstairs to our room, which was super-plush and filled with soft squishy chairs and big fluffy robes. I have never liked that "traditional" style decor in any hotel except this one. we were even more thrilled when we discovered a little tray of pastries and cookies "from the chef", with a little welcome note. We felt like royalty.

The Milestone Hotel is always our first choice when we go to london, and I look forward to staying there again this Christmas (assuming all these glowing reviews don't book it up and leave me out in the cold;).

Warm Regards,
Natasha and Jason Rawding
Florida USA/Nottingham UK

Room Tip: Our room wasn't gigantic, but it was the coziest thing ever! The bath products were great and so was the robe:)
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank natashathefirst
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words. I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we met your expectations. Please do come back at Christmas and we will ensure you have another excellent stay.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

My wife and I have just returned from a weekend at the Milestone Hotel to celebrate our 14th wedding anniversary. I've been lucky enough to stay at some wonderful hotels throughout the world, both on business and for pleasure from Bournemouth to Bora Bora, but have to say this was one of the nicest experiences yet.

From Manvee on the phone when booking, the doorman on arrival, the reception staff, the concierge, the bar staff (fantastic cocktails by the way!) and the cleaner I passed in the hallway Sunday morning; every interaction with the people who work there leave you feeling like a truly valued customer.

I'm trying to give a balanced review, warts and all, but I honestly I can't fault it.

Following my hotel choice my wife finally recognises what a great bloke I am, so I think we may make 15 years. If we do, we will definitely return. If we don't, her loss and I'll take someone else!

Room Tip: Let them pick the room for you!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Woody5628
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

I really was delighted to read your review and I too hope we can have the chance to look after you once again on your 15th anniversary !! I was so happy that we met your expectations and I have passed on your very kind words to the great team I am proud to have at the hotel.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

returned to The Milestone for the second Olympic week to celebrate 2 birthdays and an anniversary and everything about our stay confirmed that this hotel is an outstanding property. Our room, overlooking Kensington Gardens was beautiful and the staff was once again friendly, pleasant and went out of their way to make us feel like valued guests. Our anniversary was noted with roses and candles making our first evening on this trip a special memory.If you have an opportunity, a stay at TheMilestone is a experience not to be missed.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Carol0407

I was so pleased to read your lovely feedback. Many thanks for taking the time to do this. The Olympics was indeed a very special time for London, our hotel and our guests. We always try our hardest to meet our guests expectations and was so glad that you enjoyed your anniversary stay with us and appreciated the extra touches we provided you with. Please do came back and visit us once again ion the near future. I have passed on your kind words to mr brilliant team.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Where to start praising this amazing hotel? My husband and I stayed in Apartment 1 for seven nights in mid-September. First of all, the staff was incredible. We never walked through the lobby without someone acknowledging "Mr. and Mrs. Jones" and holding open a door, or calling us a cab. Everyone is so friendly and service-oriented. The hotel itself is great! The decor is beautiful and the dining & bar areas are very cozy.

Apartment 1 was great! There's a large living room/lounge on the main floor. We sat there a few times to catch the light coming in through the windows. The bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen are downstairs; basically in a basement-like area. At first, it seemed a little darker and "closer" down there. But, after hearing some bumps and such from the floor above when sitting in the living room, we really appreciated the fact that there was no one above us when we were downstairs.

When we checked in, there was a large basket on the kitchen table, filled with fruit, cookies and chocolate. There were also little business cards with my husband's name on them that included the phone & fax number of our apartment. So cool!

The master bedroom is great, with a very sizable en-suite bathroom. The shower has two options - rain shower or handheld shower. The towels are huge and fluffy, more like bath sheets, and they are in a rack right in the shower area, which I love. There's real shower gel, which a lot of hotels don't offer. One very small annoyance - the smoke detector has two red lights that blink throughout the night. I used a little sleep mask the first night and then switched to the other side of the bed. Both of those took care of the issue!

Turn-down service included a little treat each night on the bed - there was always a bottle of water for each of us, candy, chocolate, little books with booklights, tea and even some bubble bath/foot treatment items for use in the bath.

The kitchen came in handy. We made our own breakfast a few of the mornings we were there. All the bowls and utensils we needed were right at our fingertips. There was also a washer & dryer which we used a few times. Just a note that it did take a couple of hours to wash and another couple hours for clothes to get dry, but they both worked well.

There was something I've never seen in a hotel room before - a Pillow Menu. You can order exactly the kind of pillow you want for maximum comfort. They even have a "hangover eye pillow" to refresh your eyes.

We also enjoyed food & drinks in the Stable bar many of the nights we were there. Both the food & drink are excellent! The drinks come with snacks like peanuts, etc., but they also come with canapes - little croque monsieur sandwiches, salmon mousse, olives, celery & carrot sticks. All very tasty! We had soup, sandwiches and salads a few different nights for dinner and they were all excellent as well.

Bottom line - we loved this place! The location was so perfect for us. We didn't have far to walk to the tube and the park across the street was a great place to stroll or sit on the grass. The staff treated us amazingly, but it didn't feel stuffy at all! If you get the chance to spend 7 nights in London, the Milestone Hotel is the place to do it!

Room Tip: The Apartments are through a little back door on the side of the hotel. Very private, but still close to all the hotel amenities. Apartment 1 is on the ground floor and is the largest apartment. As mentioned in the review, the bedrooms are below the living room, so there's no noise above your head while you're sleeping or in the kitchen.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank The_Joneses

Dear Mr & Mrs Jones
I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay in our aprtments. As you mentioned they are ideal for a longer stay. I was so pleased that we met your expectations and you felt at home in the hotel.
I have passed on your feedback to my team. Please do come back and visit us again in the near future. Thank you for taking the time leave this feedback.
General manager

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Great location with superb service. Drink on arrival little slow but everything else very good.
Modest size room but lovely decor and it seemed every time we ventured out, the room was turned down with candles, chocolates and lovely touches, even champagne on arrival. Staff could not have been more helpful and seemed to care about our stay. Expensive but a real treat and ideal for an anniversary or a special occasion.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Antony W

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Firstly apologies for the slight delay with your welcome drink. I was still very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated the extra touches that we provided you with. I have passed on your feedback to my great team here.
Please do visit us again soon.