Unless you want to drag your suitcases up and down stairs give this hotel a miss, when I checked in with an elderly relative we were not informed that we would have to drag our cases up and down stairs once we went up to our floor via the lift!! we were offered assistance with our cases but declined as we were not told about the stairs we would have to go up and down. The first room we were allocated had a double bed despite booking a twin, the second was so small our cases would not go between the end of the bed and the wall, this hotel is shabby and run down and over priced. Staff were unhelpful, would never stay here again, would rather sleep in a tent!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton London Olympia hotel on bustling Kensington High Street, 2 minute' walk from Olympia Exhibition Centre, 10-15 minutes from Earl's Court Exhibition Centre and Westfield London Shopping Centre. Try our quintessentially British menu in our fabulous interior designed Society Restaurant inspired by the Victorian era or relex and enjoy our delicious cocktails and nibbles in Society Bar. Do business in one of our 10 newly refurbished meeting rooms, unwind in the fitness centre, or enjoy our COSTA coffee shop. Heathrow airport is 14 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton London Olympia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Olympia Hotel London
- Hilton Olympia London
- London Hilton Olympia Hotel