US$201
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$85
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$370
US$309
Hilton
2,172 results
All reviewspine baroxford streetthe club loungeamerican embassyoverlooking grosvenor squarepiano barafternoon teastandard roomhyde parkexcellent locationgreen parkan upgradewest endavistaconciergeselfridgesdoorman
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Booked 2 nights via Secret Escapes which was a B&B offer in a superior double room. Location of the hotel in Mayfair is excellent and a short walk from Oxford, Regent & Bond Street shops. Theatreland and hence Covent Garden etc is also walkable for the slightly more energetic but Bond Street tube is under 5 mins so all in all very central. Public rooms are very nicely presented in a classic style in keeping with the area. The room was spacious, quiet and comfortable with a very large comfy bed. The bathroom is starting to show its age as was the carpet but not an issue by any means, I'm sure the rooms will be part of a schedule of refurb & updating. Bar areas were very nice and enjoyable place to relax with a drink. Eat in the Italian restaurant and the quality of food was very good, value was acceptable especially with the included free drink and discount of the bill however be aware the wines are not cheap and probably where the discount is made up overall. Breakfast was plentiful and reasonable quality for a London hotel, perhaps the freshly cooked egg option could have been made more obvious, but again not a huge issue at all. Overall a very good hotel especially if staying on a promotional offer.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank scratchgolfer
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We stayed for just one night for a function being held at the hotel whilst we were aware the rooms would be standard I was most disappointed with the standard I think it's the smallest room I've ever stayed in(I recently stayed in a Jury's hotel in London and for less than half of the cost I paid here I had a much nicer room and better service)the bathroom was cramped and many of the tiles as well as the vanity top and the inset sink were cracked and chipped the shower was so powerful it actually hurt also soaked the room thanks to my pet hate a flimsy and also well worn shower curtain that couldn't take the water pressure the whole room including soft furnishings were tatty the carpet and furniture were in a desperate state.
On entering the hotel it's very impressive a lovely welcome from the door staff but that was short lived when on check in we were told our rooms were overlooking the park great until my friend was informed she had booked two rooms so there was a mixup ok no problems until after a very disgruntled receptionist changed her booking and then gave her one room with a bad view my friend rang down and was offered a room with a park view but as it was a larger room she would have to pay an additional £40 not good service.
The bar area is dark and quite lack lustre we had one drink there and decided to go elsewhere for lunch we decided to try The Mayfair what a difference the drinks/food were the same sort of prices as the Millenium and the ambience was far more upmarket and professional could have stayed there for a lot longer but we had to return to our hotel for the function the ballroom was most impressive and we had a great night.
The following day after breakfast that was very average and unfortunately part served by quite unhelpful staff we left for the day to explore a bit more of London also returning to The Mayfair Hotel for another lovely lunch and cocktails.
I hope that The Millenium Mayfair revamp the rooms soon it could be a lovely hotel if they do.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jamie W
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Although hotel rooms are old and tired and the service not so good, the hotel location is excellent.
The hotel is situated very close to oxford streed . The rooms are spacious enough although they need a renovation.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank mariad2001
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Stayed at The Millenium mid week. Got a great rate from olotels.com for a single room inc B&B. I actually got a double when I got there. I asked for a quiet room and my room was very quiet, 1st floor overlooking back entrance to the hotel. The room was a reasonable size with a clean, modern newly refurbished bathroom. The only issue I had was that the heating system did not seem to work, the air coming out of the vents was cool even on the highest setting. I phoned Housekeeping and they gave me an electric heater. The heater was not fantastic however adequate to keep the room at a reasonable temperature. Newly refurbished bathroom could do with a heated towel rail. Breakfast was a buffet with plenty of choice. The coffee is very ordinary. I would definitely order a latte or cappuccino. Scrambled eggs did not look great. You can order fried eggs instead when you are shown to your table. I would recommend that you do. But all in all friendly staff, enjoyable stay. If you stay at the hotel and park in the NCP below the hotel, don't forget to ask the Concierge for your discount ticket (50% off).

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Lavender24
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Stayed here for the weekend. Great location - didn't use the underground at all as we were so close to so many things. The staff were lovely and the rooms were large and in very good condition. The bar area was very nice but we were disappointed not to be able to eat in the resturant on the Sunday night. However, we the ordered room service which was excellent quality. I booked the weekend through secret escapes so didn't pay full price. Don't think we would have been quite as impressed if we had as the tariff displayed in reception was a lot higher. We would definitely go back if a similar offer was available.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Wiseoldowl82
KarenTurner, Executive Assistant at Millennium Hotel London Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear Wiseoldowl82

Thank you for your very favourable review of your recent stay at the Millennium Mayfair. We sincerely hope you will have the opportunity of returning for another stay in the future, perhaps on a Saturday so you can have the "Avista Restaurant" experience you missed last time.

Kind regards