2,577 results
All reviews buckingham palace half moon street great location shepherds market king deluxe piccadilly circus afternoon tea bond street west end hyde park quiet street the ritz tube station mayfair concierge heathrow harrods
Reviewed April 4, 2018

It has a nice lobby, and helpful staff...but the reviews are not too far off. I was expecting the worst after reading the complaints written here, so was pleasantly surprised, i actually had a comfortable stay. But honestly, if the hotel wasn't paid for by work, there would be no reason to stay here except the location. The bed was comfy and clean, but for a Hilton name, the curtains are indeed falling apart, they couldn't fix that? The floors squeak like you are stepping on bubble wrap, I feel guilty walking on them thinking I am waking up the people underneath me. It is kinda a funky stay. I still slept well, I asked for a quiet room, and that was accommodated. Breakfast is okay. Staff great.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
GuestRelationsGP, Front Office Manager at Hilton London Green Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Dada B

Thank you for your recent review.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. As mentioned our location is great and very close to many wonderful attractions.

We are in the planning stages now for a refurbishment this year in which we will be upgrading the entire hotel to make it the best in Mayfair. Thank you for mentioning the teams helpfulness. The entire team works very hard to ensure all our guests are well looked after.

We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Billed as a deluxe double room we anticipated something a cut above a premier Inn - but in our experience a premier inn room is massively superior to that we were offered.
I’ve seen roomier and cosier prison cells. Our room was very undeluxe, very basic and very small. At £175 it really is a waste of money - even for central London. A total con and a total rip off. I can’t understand how the reception staff can keep a straight face when checking you in. Hilton used to be a bye word for luxury - maybe elsewhere - but definitely not here.

Room Tip: Book somewhere else
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Nicole B, on behalf of the staff at Hilton London Green Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Ferrucci,

Thank you for your review.

We are very sorry to hear of your experience and the standard of room you received. This is disappointing to hear as we pride ourselves on our high standards and can assure you this has been shared with our management team to review and address this straight away.

We do hope you will consider allowing us to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I preface this review by saying that I offered to the concierge to give feedback privately to the manager. This was declined and I was told to post it on Tripadvisor. So here goes.

1. The room I was assigned to did not have a working tv. It had 2 English channels which were blurry and not tuned in.

2. The room did not have working AC. After a period of time being shown to other rooms which were not better, the AC was eventually fixed centrally. By this time, I had missed my dinner reservation.

3. The room smelt strangely - I cannot identify the smell but it reminded me of dampness and old drains. I noticed this returning after my first departure from the hotel.

4. The sink faucet was falling apart and the parts were visibly showing mould. This may account for the smell.

5. On my last morning, I hoped to sleep in to around 10:30 or so. However, room service bashed on my door at 9:30. I then went back to sleep only for hoovering to commence outside the door, with the hoover being banged loudly and repeatedly against my door about 30 mins later.

6. At around 10:40, I commenced calling concierge to make a brunch reservation. Ultimately the phone either range out or was hung up.

7. I went downstairs and found 3 staff chatting around the concierge desk.

8. I expressed twice to the person at reception that I had attempted to call concierge and my statements weren’t acknowledged.

9. I was eventually introduced to conceive who concierge who was unable to book a table and told me to do it myself by walking to the restaurant.

At no point did I receive a single apology.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
GuestRelationsGP, Manager at Hilton London Green Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear LegallyB,

Thank you for your recent feedback.

We strive to consistently provide our guests extraordinary experiences in every facet of their stay, and we have reported your concerns to our maintenance team to ensure that the issues in your room are appropriately addressed. We also apologize for the housekeeping disturbance and the level of service received when trying to make a brunch reservation.

May I kindly ask that you contact myself directly at nishant.pahwa@londongreenparkhotel.com so that we may discuss this in more detail and so that I may be able to better assist you.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards
Nishant Pahwa

Reviewed March 30, 2018

I love the location of this hotel. It's very central, just a few minutes walk from Greek Park station. Oxford Street is a 20-minute walk, very conveniently located.

The hotel itself does need a bit of an upgrade. The room was so small that if I left my suitcase open I wouldn't be able to walk around the room. The shower was also a bit tricky to use and also could do with an upgrade, but the bathrooms were pretty spacious considering the room size. The bed was also really comfortable, which was a plus.

The free WiFi was great - no limit to how many devices you can connect, and it worked pretty well.

The breakfast spread was pretty decent, and all the staff were really nice.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Flashsav

Thank you for your recent review.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.
As mentioned we are really well located and within walking distance to many of London's best attractions.

I am pleased you enjoyed the breakfast and the found the bed comfortable and the Wifi to your liking.
Thank you for highlighting the staff. The entire team works very hard to ensure all our guests are well looked after.

We shall be doing a refurbishment this year in which we shall be redoing all our rooms and public spaces with the aim of being the best hotel in Mayfair.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Overnight stay.

We had a double room which was very spacious for London.

Very easy to get to - just a few minutes walk from Green Park tube station.

Check-in was quick and easy.

The decor is a little tired in places. No plug sockets at the bedside which is always irritating.

Good buffet breakfast.

Helpful, polite staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
GuestRelationsGP, Front Office Manager at Hilton London Green Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Dear WFZ77

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I am most pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us.
As you mentioned we are very easy to get to and a short walk to Green Park station.

We are planning a refurbishment later this year to update the entire building.
Thank you for your kind words about the team and the breakfast buffet. The team works very hard to ensure all our guests are well looked after.

We hope to welcome you back again in the future.