Park Lane Mews Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
1,113 results
All reviewsshepherds marketmayfair locationgreen parkpubs and restaurantsbuckingham palacelounge areaoxford streetone night staywest endharrods
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I booked a room to stay for one night which I was really looking forward to. The room was absolutely tiny however, was clean which was at least something. We ordered room service for some food such as risotto and a burger with chips. I do not often complain about food but the beef burger tasted stale and sorry to say but could only be described as disgusting. Despite being starving, I couldn't eat it. My sister ordered the risotto too and two mouthfuls in she had to stop because again, it tasted absolutely revolting. When we tried to raise this with the person responsible for room service he was incredibly rude and abrasive to our comments. I have never complained about any restaurant or hotel before and this is in fact my first ever review on TripAdvisor but I just feel like I had to say something because the evening was meant to be a lovely evening spending quality time with my sister and it just ended up a massive disappointment start to finish. Overall, the staff were not in any way accommodating or understanding, the food tasted terrible and we have come away thoroughly saddened at spending a lot of money for one night that just was not worth it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
PLMHGeneralManager, Manager at Park Lane Mews Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

thank you for your feedback about our room service. We feel sorry that you did not enjoy our food and found our staff member unpleasant. The complaint reported to room service was that the food was cold on arrival, however the room attendant confirmed that the food was at correct temperature. Our management has already been informed and we will take this matter further. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and can confirm that you will not charged for the items. In regards to your accommodation, your period of stay was extremely busy and the price paid for the room we feel was still very competitive compared to the local hotels in the area.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We stayed here in a large group as we were going to an awards ceremony in a nearby hotel. We booked several rooms and all arrived at the same time and we were met by one of the nicest reception staff i have met (Sandya) she was very smart and tidy and extremely proficient at her job. She handled the party with ease and we were all in our rooms within 20 minutes, The cleaning staff on the corridors were all pleasant and said hello, when ever they saw us. The room was very clean and tidy, nice and warm, not too hot. I have looked at the other reviews and all i can say is that people must have been staying at a different hotel.
I regularly stay in 5* hotels and whilst this is obviously not a 5* hotel, it was what it tries to be, a small hotel, with friendly staff and good customer service. Situated in a prime spot. It was booked through work hence why we stayed but to be honest, ii would stay again. A good price for London, my only complaint and its not really a complaint is that i had to eat my breakfast in the lounge area which is also in the same area as the reception desk. I didn't like having to eat a cooked meal off a low table in full view of everyone coming and going. However maybe i should have not had such a long sleep in! i blame the beds they were really comfortable and the shower was red hot and high powered.
overall an enjoyable stay and made all the better by the staff especially Sandya

Room Tip: We were on the first floor room 105, i think, no view but nice and quiet
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here twice in recent months.
I wasn’t particularly impressed with the first stay but thought I would give it the benefit of the doubt and try a second time as it’s close to my office.
Safe to say there won’t be a third stay.
This place is in dire need of a refurbishment. Rooms are tired and shabby. Wallpaper is peeling off, carpets are stained and beds aren’t especially comfy.
I didn’t bother trying the food (the laminated menus in the room didn’t exactly sell the restaurant to me and there literally isn’t enough space in the room to have room service).
Prices good for Mayfair but don’t be fooled. It’s too good to be true

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest,

thank you for choosing our hotel twice. Unfortunately, we are aware that some rooms require an update, however we offer value for the Mayfair location and we feel that our reasonable rates are in line with what we sell. Should you reconsider to stay with us a third time, please contact us directly and we will do our best to ensure a more enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night, 27th Feb as I was attending a function at the Grosvenor that evening. The location of this small hotel is excellent, just behind the Hilton. Unfortunately, the Hotel itself is awful. Very tired decor, chipped paintwork everywhere and everything is extremely shabby. Old fashioned slow lifts ( there are only two and one was broken) bedroom was small, the Tv was probably 15 years old, with a very poor picture. Bedroom,whilst clean, was tiny. The bed had very flat pillows and the douvet was worn as was the mattress. Heating didn't work. There was a portable heater in the room !? Bathroom, was a throwback to the 1970 s

Breakfast buffet was very average. Everything, eggs, bacon, sausages etc was cold.

In summary, this hotel needs a complete refurbishment and everything is sub standard. The only benefit, is the location. I can't imagine that this hotel could ever attract repeat guests. Can't recommend I'm afraid.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest,

thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. We apologise if you did not enjoy your time at the Park Lane Mews. We are a boutique hotel with a traditional decor and we feel sorry that our property did not meet your expectations. We usually receive good reviews about our breakfast, however we will address the matter to our f&b department. Thanks again for taking time to post your review.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel has seen zero investment in recent years and it shows. Suffice to say almost any alternative at a comparable price will be better. It simply trades on its excellent location.
Had to insist on changing rooms as the allocated one stank of smoke.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Dear guest,

thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you found our location excellent and that our reception team managed to change your room allocation due to the smoke smell. Please note all our rooms are non smoking, however certain guests still take advantage. Some areas of the hotel are due to renovation in the near future. We hope you will reconsider staying again with us, we would be pleased to offer you a free upgrade subject to availability. As you are aware we offer the best rates in the Mayfair and are always a very popular hotel.