Stayed there for one day. Had to say the worst three star I have ever stayed in .
1. cold welcoming.( it seemed like , look another number .lets book in and get our money )
2. Noisy room . walls seems to be too thin because I could hear the people in the room next tous, speaking in the middle of the night & watching tv. Tried to change the room. No help.
3. The staff were shouting in the lobby in the morning . Told the red head three times to calm down but apparently she is doing her work with a walkie talkie.
4. Breakfast was a joke. Had to upgrade and pay ten pounds for a decent one.
5. I don't recommend this hotel at all.
6. The only good thing was central location.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Nozio Netplan srl, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Travelocity.ca, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Central Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Central Park Hotel London
- Hotel Central Park