4,011 results
All reviews welbeck street bond street tube station oxford st deluxe room regents park quiet street turn down service special thanks nespresso machine fantastic hotel high street afternoon tea excellent location west end few minutes walk rooms are small gunther
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

The Hotel is beautiful , the room very spacious and the staff is very pro and kind with kids.
The bar is really well decorated an
Nd the third space is unique.

Special thank you to Andrei who play with our little Lucie ( 4 years old) when we waited to check in.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank eve m
Brendan M, Guest Relations Manager at The Marylebone, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear eve m,

Thank you for your fantastic review of The Marylebone!

It was a pleasure looking after you and Lucie while you were in London.

I have passed your message on to Andrei and he greatly appreciates it.

I hope we will have the chance to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Arrived for a friends birthday with a pre booked room and were welcomed by friendly and professional front of house. Due to unforeseen circumstances we needed to add an extra person to the room with disabled needs. This was dealt with so efficiently and with such l kindness, with Brendan being particularly helpful and understanding. The room was beyond expectation for the birthday guest. Exceeded all expectations and will return again soon! Thank you

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Becky L,

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review following your stay with us.

I am glad we were able to help make your stay more enjoyable, especially in accommodating an extra guest last minute. The more the merrier for birthday celebrations!

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Marylebone soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

My five year old daughter and I stayed here for two nights as a treat, and what a treat it was! We were warmly greeted by Brennan at reception who checked us in and offered to help with anything we needed during our stay. The room was lovely and comfortable with gorgeous toiletries from Aromatherapy Associates and all the amenities you might need, including a mini bar.

The hotel was lovely and quiet and we had a very peaceful nights’ sleep both nights. We had breakfast in the 108 Brasserie on the first morning which was absolutely delicious, with a range of choices from traditional Irish breakfast to continental selections. Again, the staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. On the second day we had breakfast in our room - arrived bang on time, hot and again delicious and exactly what we asked for.

We used the pool on both days too - there are restricted hours for children which is more than fair and the pool and changing rooms were really clean and luxurious, with Cowshed toiletries, plenty of clean, fluffy towels and fantastic shower and beauty facilities.

The hotel feels modern and sleek but the atmosphere is one of friendliness and warmth and was perfect for us. Literally every single member of staff we encountered - the doormen, housekeeping staff, waiters, receptionists and concierge - was friendly, cheerful and genuinely made you feel welcome.

As it was Easter weekend, my daughter was made a special fuss of by everyone and was given a teddy bear, Peter Rabbit toy and book and a bag of Easter Eggs by the staff. She was delighted! Each gesture was really thoughtful and kind.

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this hotel for any type of stay. It’s less than 5 minutes walk from Oxford Street and the roads surrounding the hotel are full of wonderful lanes and shops to wander around. It’s a perfect base to explore London and see the sights or to retreat and have a relaxing weekend (there’s a gorgeous spa too). My little girl and I have come away on cloud nine from our experience and are already looking forward to a return visit! My sincere thanks to everyone we encountered on our stay who made it so very special.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Ms Doyle,

Thank you so much for your amazing review of The Marylebone.

On behalf of the entire team, it was an absolute pleasure looking after both of you for the weekend! We are thrilled that you and your daughter had such an amazing stay.

I sincerely look forward to welcoming you both back, I know you had an action packed weekend but next time we will make sure you both get the chance to experience and enjoy Afternoon Tea.

Say a big hello to Ciara from all of us at the hotel!

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is the least relaxing place I’ve ever stayed. I requested a quiet room three different ways (first online, then over the telephone with Adriana, and in person at check-in).

I was allocated a room directly across the street from from an active construction site and next door to a hotel room undergoing repairs. During my stay, the manager offered to change my room, but I was staying here for medical treatment and was not feeling well enough.

In general the room needs maintenance attention: the toilet did not consistently flush properly; the telephone only worked intermittently; the bath didn’t drain properly. There were scuff marks, dents and chips throughout the room. See photos. The climate control is noisy and clunky.

On the plus side: the room is clean and the location is excellent. The room service from 108 is fantastic - the meal was beautifully presented and delicious.

At this price point, you can find much more interesting, better maintained hotels.

I was allowed to leave early with no penalty and a discount was applied to my one night, since everyone was in agreement that there were several problems in the course of my stay in regards to both the plumbing and the noise.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank Kate H
Reviewed March 27, 2018

Very comfortable room, nice bathroom, very nice and helpful staff. We've stayed here before and will stay again. Our room was bright, quiet and nice. We'd recommend it for sure! Would be nice if they had newspapers, but no real complaints.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear lkbeep,

Thank you for your review of The Marylebone, I am delighted to read that you had a great stay with us.

We do provide newspapers on request, normally they are charged, however I would be happy to arrange your newspaper of choice with my compliments for future stays.

I hope to welcome you back soon.