The Rembrandt
  • Room Service
Parkes Hotel(London)
My Chelsea(London)
2,908 results
All reviewsvictoria and albert museumsouth kensington tube stationgrand roomwhirlpool bathbritish airwaysthe natural history museumhealth clubexcellent locationshort walkfull english breakfastexecutive roombreakfast was includedpiccadilly linelovely hotelbuffet stylemini barearly check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 April 2012

I would highly recommend to stay in his hotel. Great location, great staff, very clean, generous breakfast and so much more.....
Thanks to everybody who made our stay so special.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 6 April 2012

The reviews were largely very good for this hotel, and that is exactly what we found. The location was great for us. Easy access to tube station, safe and interesting neighborhood to walk around in, proximity to many major sites of interest in London. You could wander across the street to spend an hour in the V and A museum.
Rooms were clean and modern. I have never stayed in London before and was prepared for small hotel rooms, and it didn't bother me.
Staff were pleasant.
The pool facility looked great, but we were never able to use it. (I was traveling with a child, and children are not allowed after 6 PM- something that wasn't clear to me when I payed for the passes) My pool pass fee was refunded at check out when I brought up the fact that we hadn't been able to use the passes.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Calgaryfamily65
Reviewed 5 April 2012

We spent three nights at the Rembrandt's, the hotel is very well situated (in front of the V&A museum, very near from the tube...), very nice reception, large and well fitted rooms, and a great breakfast.... This is a very fine place to stay in London, with reasonable prices!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2012

We spent last week in London at the Rembrandt Hotel. The hotel and staff were lovely and the location was wonderful. There were many, many places to eat and shop nearby and, of course, the great museums were just across the street. Our room was small, which we expected, but our small double bed was uncomfortable and substandard. The mattress sagged in the middle. The bathroom was pretty and clean and the toiletries were nice. We loved eating breakfast (included in our rate)in the hotel and were impressed by both the food and the wait staff. The concierges were helpful and friendly. We would definately stay there again but we would either upgrade our room or ask for two beds.

Room Tip: We overlooked the V and A Museum and enjoyed the view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2012

What a great Location. You are across the street from The Natural History Museum. A five finute walk one direction to an area with a bunch of yummy restaurants and go the the other way a five minute walk to Harrods. This hotel had an awesome staff. The concierges they had did everything they could to help me by printing boarding passes and getting me a taxi.The beds are comfortable and the room is on the small side but didnt care because we were so busy we just slept when we were there.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room in the back and on top floor. Floors tend to squeak so you may hear people walk by your room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family