All reviews the natural history museum albert hall great location gloucester road twin room short stay rooms are small minute walk tube station tea and coffee clean hotel hyde park piccadilly line stayed here for one night budget hotel harrods hairdryer
Reviewed November 1, 2017

Hotel staff were rude and unhelpful. No reply to emails with questions and no suggestions when phoned. Manager was even worse. Rude, unhelpful and left us with a bad memory of visiting London.
Location is good and central. Rooms were small but clean, would be a nice place to stay if the staff were helpful in any.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aoibha M
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

As long as you accept that this is bordering on a budget option rather than a superior Chelsea hotel then you will be ok. Small room, very clean, good tv, superior and very clean shower and toilet. Handy for Albert Hall.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Not the best hotel in the world staff not very inviting rooms where small and very hot bed not very nice went to make a coffee in the morning to find only 1 cup for two people and no spoons in site when I went to ask at reception they told me to go to the breakfast host and request one she sent me down the steps into what looked like store area to be told by the cleaner that they where in the draw next to the breakfast host the lack of ability to speak and understand English is a let down

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2017

I paid £130 for a hostel room! with no breakfast! I have seen student accommodation better than this, and I bet I could touch both walls at the same time if I tried. I could not have my suitcase open on the floor, as there was no floor area big enough. The gaps around the room door let a lot of light in and the door was flimsy. Bathroom was ok, but the light was on a sensor--a little odd. But I think the worst bit was the "No Visitor" sign on the lift door......I was appalled! The fishtank in the reception was pretty random. I would never stay here again. Ever.

Room tip: Look for another hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

The Room was tiny
The blinds don’t fit windows correctly so don’t keep out the light
loud from traffic

Place seemed clean and tidy, staff seemed helpful the little they spoke to you. Used as a base ideal- anything more than that not ideal

Trip type: Travelled with friends