US$247
Hilton
US$125
US$115
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$142
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$86
US$84
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

2,329 results
All reviewsclose to hyde parkbayswater roadkensington gardenscentral linequiet streetminute walktube stationheathrow expressmarble archtwin roomrooms are smallbreakfast was includedclean hotelyour luggagebus stopfull english breakfasttea coffee
Reviewed November 10, 2017

Location is far from Underground, 4 blocks from Central Line which is super crowded in the morning. Not many businesses/restaurants nearby, more of a neighborhood feel, and good if you want to jog in Hyde Park. Reservation staff was hard to deal with....tried to make changes but totally inflexible even with my logical reasons. was put in a family room with 3 beds as a single which was a little strange. Rooms are clean, carpet is relatively new. Breakfast was good,. Beds are comfortable, linens are worn. Streets are quit at night. No bottles of water in the room - unacceptable. Would I stay here again? No.

Room Tip: If you're one person ask not to be put in a family room.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2017

We stayed in the Lancaster Gate Hotel in September and loved the location and the hotel itself! We loved that we were directly across the street from Hyde Park! We enjoyed walking along the Princess Diana Tribute Trail in the park. The hotel staff were very helpful and we really liked that our room came with a 'Handy' phone that we were able to take with us on our day trips and use for directions or even call home at no expense! Excellent service and the rooms are really nice! Love the heated bathroom floors!

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank YancyFamily
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Amazing staff and very helpful! Breakfast is also good!
Location is 5min walk to Queensway/Central Line. 15min walk to Paddington station/ Heathrow Express!!!
I will definitely stay in this hotel in my next trip to London!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2017

It is a no frills type of place, tired in places with small rooms and lacking in some comforts, however on the plus side, it was clean, in a good location for most of the sights, has a quiet disposition ( just a block from the main road), and has very friendly and efficient staff that as I always say, makes or breaks any operation!.

On booking I requested a quiet room, and was allocated one, and for once had a peaceful night away from the sounds of emergency service sirens and the constant London road noise!.
My toilet was not working and within 6 minutes of informing the receptionist, I had a member of staff and maintenance at my door, where the issue was immediately resolved.
I requested an iron and ironing board and once again within 10 minutes I received both, with a smile.
Finding a location to erect the Ironing board was my biggest challenge, and as I said the rooms are small, but then again its London and sadly it is to be expected.
The reception was efficient and friendly for both check in and my early morning check out.
The bar staff were also friendly and chatty, which is always a bonus, however where it did lack was the seating and lighting arrangement within the bar area for a quiet drink.

To summarise I would have no issues in returning.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank AlanCoxon
Reviewed November 5, 2017

My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights. 2 on arrival in the UK and 2 on departure. We originally chose it as it is within 10 minutes walk to Paddington tube and overground rail and we were travelling to the West Country from Paddington. The hotel is situated in a very leafy suburb and is a very elegant building. The rooms are comfortable, albeit typically small but not claustrophobically so, and the staff were very efficient. The breakfast buffet kept us going all day and the bar was relatively cheap to drink at, considering it is the heart of London. All in all a lovely place to put your head down after sampling the delights of this marvellous city.

Room Tip: Squeaky stairs near the rooms that end in number 07
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple