4,534 results
All reviews hyde park swan pub central line executive room winter wonderland paddington station rooms are small afternoon tea kensington gardens full english marble arch heathrow express breakfast was excellent booked this hotel english breakfast west end concierge
Reviewed September 24, 2012

First of all the location was ideal just across from Hyde Park and tube station within short distance so you get get to other parts of London with ease. Room was small 720 should have been only a single room, as bed against the wall so every time my husband wanted to get out it was a mission. Good decor and modern in the bedroom, bathroom small and the sink was tiny as I say a decent single room defo not big enough for a double. Breakfast adequate and could have been warmer, staff very polite and helpful. Rest of the hotel pleasant to sit in, but bar area lacked soul. However the pub next door called The Swan was great lively and food amazing live music on the night we stayed and only next to the hotel.

Room Tip: Not 720 unless you single traveller
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Shahar R, Manager at Corus Hotel Hyde Park London, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for your complimentary review of Corus Hyde Park Hotel London.
I am sorry to hear that you have found your room a bit small.
The delivery of great customer care is very important to us and is something that we work at daily to ensure we are continually striving for improvements.
Please be assured that I have passed on your feedback and will ensure that we will look in to it.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

my sister and i have stopped in the corus before. we find the location ideal. hyde park right outside. bus route to all london has to offer. if you dont mind small rooms then this hotel will suit most people. we had the full english breakfast which yet again was excellent. cant fault the corus.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback.
I am glad to hear that you have had a most enjoyable experience at Corus Hyde Park Hotel London as we have provided you with high level of services.
Our central yet quiet location is also one of our assets.
I am thankful to your words of praise regarding breakfast.
As a matter of fact we only serve the fresh seasonal products on the market.
People can tell it!
I shall pass on your kind words to our team and hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Me and my friend arrived late in the evening. We were shown to two rooms downstairs in the basement. I said that we wanted to change rooms, but was told that the hotel was full.The windows in our rooms were facing towards a loading/unloading area of some sorts, and was in the same level as the street behind the hotel. It felt like the trucks and people moving around on the street were in the room. We were constantly awaken at night by drunk people on their way home, and then by trucks and people loading, and unloading. The noise was very loud and disturbing to say the least.

The toilet in the room didn't flush properly, and I called maintanence who promised to take care of it, but of course didn't.

The only good thing about this hotel is the location, but you're better of staying anywhere but here. You'll get no value at all for the money you spend.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your feedback, which certainly helps us to monitor and improve our service.
I am sorry if this was not handled in an appropriate manner.
Please be assured I have taken your comments onboard and will make contact with my team regarding your matter.
The hotel was indeed busy.
Despite the numerous numbers of guests we have carried on delivering high standard of services.
I am looking forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit to London.

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for one night, reasonably priced for London, breakfast could have been a little warmer, staff friendly, decor in good condition. Would stay again. Suggest booking with avios to get free breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2012

Dear Sir,

I thank you for taking the time to tell me about your experience.
Your constructive feedback is much appreciated.
I am following up with my team to ensure that we are providing our guests with wonderful breakfast at all times.
I look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I Booked late and it cost £230 for a Executive room, definitely not worth that.

Small room, which is dated, the bathroom was basic. Bed was good. Shower not great.
Free WLAN everywhere but VERY slow

Didn't eat breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank ArcfireSG
Shahar R, Manager at Corus Hotel Hyde Park London, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Dear Sir,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused with the size of your room.
We have number of different kind of rooms and we will be happy to offer you at a competitive rate.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit to London.