“A Great Find”

Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Reach out and touch
Suppose I could use the dishwasher
Relaxing entrance
Film buff?
Can I be bothered to cook?
Looking at the gallery. the Tate Modern from the roof
Tele?
That is a desk; I might just write a postcard
Or I could just put my head down for five minutes
I don't need to clear up just yet do I?
We could go  downriver to Greenwich on that boat.
A short walk perhaps.
Just stand and stare.
Is this a dagger I see before me?
That's us on the right...
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

zee4
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“A Great Find”
Reviewed July 29, 2011 for a stay in June 2011
person found this review helpful

Thanks to TripAdvisor I found this nice flat in the City of London for my husband and me. I was somewhat skeptical about being in the "city" but found the location to be the best we could imagine. It was a 5 minute walk to the tube from which we could get to all the major sights in London in minutes (some by walking). We were almost directly across the Thames from the Globe Theatre & walked there to see Shakespeare (of course). We were graciously accommodated when our adult son decided to join us for part of the stay even though the flat is advertised for 2 people. If ever in London again I would definitely stay here.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: lack of directions to groceries & tube station
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
6 Aug 2011
Thank you Lyn for your kind comments. It is so nice to meet people from all over the world and be able to help them see London. Su
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing