My husband and I stayed here in December a week before Christmas after attending Christmas parties on that night.
It was fairly reasonable as far as London hotels go, the reception area was lovely, modern and very inviting. However, we were disappointed in our room. It was tiny, modern and had a new feel to it, but it was very plastic and basic. It reminded me of one of those awful low budget Etape rooms I had the misfortune to stay in in Paris a few years back.
We also had a problem with flies in the room. There were quite a few in the room when we checked in.
Luckily we didn't stay in the hotel much, only to sleep after we returned from the parties.
I wouldn't stay here again, not for that price anyhow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel London Tower Bridge is located in the City of London. Offering 6 meeting rooms and WiFi internet access for business travellers, the hotel is also a superb base for those on holiday in London. Situated opposite the Tower of London on the Thames close to Tower Bridge and St Pauls Cathedral. Take a short tube ride to the London Eye, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge or the West End theatre and shopping areas. The hotel has Keepers Lounge bar and kitchen, gym, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Novotel London Hotel Bridge
- London Novotel
- Novotel Tower Bridge