2,181 results
All reviews oxford street bond st tube station great location central location deluxe room rooms are small afternoon tea business trip mini bar an upgrade hyde park debenhams theatre suitcases soho
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Arrived at 2.30 after a long day traveling
was advised at check in that my room would not be ready for a least another hour
The lady in reception was very polite and after I asked if there was anything for me as I was due for a meeting at 3.45
Down Graded me
Oh well better than nothing
Not sure if she managed to get the worst room in the hotel for me but it was smelly,
a stagnate smell, small and very dated room
Not a typical Radisson Experience
No room service menu
Items missing from the mini bar
Sparse in amenities
Aircon suited to the 1980’s
Not a pleasant stay

Yes it’s central whoo hooo
I’d have rather took the rush hour tube than suffered the fate of staying here

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Lois T, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Andreous009,

Thank you for reviewing your most recent stay with us.

I am disappointed to read your review, I would love to discuss this further as this is not representative of our usual standards here at the Berkshire, please email custserv@Edwardian.com.

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed March 29, 2018

I have spent a few days in London with my sister and cousin. As we came foe a shopping, this hotel has the best location:) Rooms are quite small and clean and comfortable. bar is very nice as well! staff is perfect and very friendly! Looking forward to come again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Lois T, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear WhatEvaLoves,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay!!

We do hope to welcome you back soon :)

Guest Relations Mnaager

Reviewed March 28, 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Reviewed March 21, 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Lois T, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Reviewed March 19, 2018

This is the kind of business hotel that I prefer when in London: Central location, homely athmosphere, great staff, nice bar, rich breakfast and reasonable pricing. Just opposite Bond Street metro station and next to Debenham's too.

Room Tip: # 810 is huge and has a terrasse
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Carsten DK,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay!

I do hope we can welcome you back soon!

Guest Relations Manager