We stayed here in May, 2011 for a three day vacation in London on the way to Paris. We found the hotel to be wonderful. We upgraded to a street view room and was overlooking the carriage entrance to Buckingham Palace. What fun.
The tour buses drive on Buckingham Palace Road where the Rubens is located, so we could be dropped off at the front door from our days' tours.
When we return to London we will definitely want to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace