“It needs to up its game.”
Review of Prezzo

Prezzo
Ranked #2,660 of 27,051 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$52
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Description: Welcome to the new face of our Prezzo London Marble Arch restaurant. Discover our new style, new dishes and fresh flavours. Everything we do, from creating a new dish to carefully preparing it to serve it, is to make your stay here that little bit more special. Just around the corner from bustling Oxford Street, you will find your favourite Italian restaurant. From our creative signature dishes to classic pasta and pizzas, Prezzo Marble Arch is the perfect spot to enjoy a relaxed lunch or dinner and experience Italian dining with Milan spirit.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I used to go there a lot. Some of the time the meals were perfect and they really were tasty and enjoyable other times they just fell short. Visited recently after a long time and they were tired and lacked imagination. Maybe as it was well past the rush but I just felt that the food although not bad needed some inspiration and although I might be to critical they need to help themselves if they want to move up a notch or two on the ratings. I do not think the management will worry as this is a prime West End location but they do need to up their game as they will not get return visits.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 1, 2018

My wife and i visited this place for lunch.
The portions were tiny and pretty bland. Staff were clearly not interested. We were not offered Parmesan on our food which is normal in every other itailian i have ever dined in.
We waited ages for our food to be brought over to us.
i had to go to the counter to pay as they didnt bother to bring us our bill when i asked.
When i got the bill, i noticed that the y had added 2 alcoholic drinks to it when we only had coke. Even when i pointed this out they looked at me as if i was trying to fiddle them. I pointed to our table so they could see the empty glasses and not the bottles we had been charged for.
No apology.
Awful.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Nosher100uk
love_prezzo, Guest Relations Manager at Prezzo, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Hi, we are concerned to hear about the level of service and food you received in our restaurant. We will be providing extra training to our staff to ensure incidents like this do not happen again. We hope you can accept our sincere apologies.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

£6.75 for Italian sandwich and fries or mixed salad is a good offer at Prezzo. They serve quality Italian food as well and nice ambiance.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Hight quality foods. I must say that the services is very good. The waitresses are always very professional very friendly polite and very important always feel very welcome from the manager a very nice gentleman always polite I highly recommend prezzo Marble Arch

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant! Wonderful pasta dishes. We had the arrabiata sauce which was perfectly spiced and the Gorgonzola sauce which satisfies the cheese/ cream sauce lover. Nice atmosphere and reasonable prices. I highly recommend the restaurant!

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Prezzo? Share your experiences!