“Perfect for a sushi dosage at lunchtime”
Review of Itsu

Itsu
Ranked #2,077 of 25,450 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Description: Asian-inspired fast food restaurant serving healthy sushi, salads, rice bowls, noodle dishes and soups. Available to eat in, take away or delivery.
Reviewed November 12, 2015

Try the tune and salmon nigiri with salad, great for such back at your desk. Not cheap but you get what you pay for.

Reviewed November 11, 2015 via mobile

Itsu is simply amazing. The frogo and the puddings and my love for sushi are always satisfied after a visit at Itsu. The Tangy Tuna salad and Chicken and Avocado salad are simply delish! I visited the picaldilly store almost daily in my way to classes. Lovely I must say.

Reviewed November 4, 2015 via mobile

I visited this restaurant during my lunch break and ordered a Classic Chicken, which is basically chicken noodle soup. It was flavoursome enough for me and just the right amount for lunch (regular). I have previously visited and ordered Thai Chicken and the Chicken Teriyaki but I got so annoyed with the huge amount of peas in the dish that I decided not to order those anymore.

I have eaten in on occasion as there is space upstairs and downstairs but I prefer to get away from the mass of people.

What I don't like is that the plastic cutlery isn't individually packaged which is not hygienic when people are grabbing at cutlery from the one location.

Not bad for a quick lunch and pretty reasonably priced too.

1  Thank Lorr A
Reviewed October 13, 2015

Really nice variety of dishes. Some quite different! It was a really good place to go before the cinema. I really enjoyed trying different types of sushi.
It was a bit expensive.

Reviewed September 12, 2015 via mobile

When i was in London, the thing i missed the most was a good place (not expensive) to have a real meal for lunch, people there used to have sandwiches and after the first week i couldnt take anymore!! So i found itsu and their chinese meals. I always had the noodles and the thay chicken and it was really good for the price!!