Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$206
  • Pool
US$157
  • Restaurant
Citadines Trafalgar Square London(London)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$148
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$121
Orbitz.com
Hampton by Hilton London Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdouble bed and a single bedfree continental breakfastshower gelfamily roommin walktube station
Reviewed April 26, 2016

So booked this hotel before I read all the bad reviews here. And what can I say? Let's start with some positivity: it wasn't AS bad as I thought after I read the reviews. Our room was clean, just like we booked we had our own toilet and shower and they were fine. If you have already booked don't worry, it's not that horrible really.
If you haven't: don't. Yes, it's cheap. But that's about it. After 2 days my back still hurts from the bed, and I never have issues with my back. The room was hot, and the heat was off, so I don't know why but even in a chilly night with the windows whide open I couldn't sleep because of how warm it was in the room.
Breakfast sucks. We were 'served' by a moody, messy looking lady (she is probably underpaid, I wouldn't want her job so not blaming her, but still). breakfast was slammed on the table and tasted just.. horrible. After the first morning we decided to eat breakfast somewhere else.
Service wasn't existing there anyway. Any questions we asked, they didn't care. He rudely interrupted me and told me I still had to pay.
then the neighbourhood. Muswell Hill is very nice. Really. Nice places to eat and shops around. When you're there to visit Central London it's not the best location. Yes, 24hr buses do go there, but they stop at every streetcorner (seriously) so it takes you ages to get there. Smartest thing would be to take the bus to Archway and continue with tube there.
Overall not a great experience. Especially the non-existent service. But again; if you already booked don't worry: our room was clean, got new towells everyday and the neigbourhood is great (amazing views there!) Oh, and we had great wifi connection in the room as well.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2016 via mobile

After booking the hotel I read the reviews on here and I was worried to say the lease. I'd like to say the staff were polite and very helpful :) The room was large, we had an en-suite room. The bed was comfy. It wasn't perfect but it was clean and had what we needed. For the price we really can't complain. Great value! One little point the sink in the en-suite is very small as is the bathroom but it didn't bother us.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2016 via mobile

We have stayed here a couple of times now when visiting London. The hotel is about 10 to 15 minutes to the underground so doesn't take to long to reach the centre of London.

We booked a double ensuite and have been happy with the quality clean rooms every visit and the breakfast is ok for the price of the room.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 28, 2016 via mobile

booked because of location, went to a gig at ally pally and stayed one night at this hotel. The room was large, but there was q bit of dust around. The ensuite bathroom again was very large but the shower held up by a shoelace? We also had staff knocking on the door at 1am asking us if we used any water as its leaking downstairs. The breakfast was good, more than expected considering it was free. Overall it was ideal for a one night stay and would recommend to anyone going to Alexandra palace as its around corner. Only problem is tube station is a good 20 mins walk away, so with luggage bare that in mind.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank 806Jane2222
Reviewed February 21, 2016

And it was exactly what I expected.
The room was small but clean. There was a kettle, sink and tea making facilities. The only issue I did have with the room was that, whilst there was a centralised heating system there was no dial on the radiator so it was on full blast all night & couldn't be stopped - I had to crack open the window.
The breakfast left something to be desired. The lady working in the kitchen was rather abrupt and the breakfast itself left something to be desired (although the teapots are all the same size whether it's for a table of one or four - I barely made a dent in mine!)
For a night needing somewhere to sleep it's not bad imo. If you're looking for a place where you can enjoy a leisurely breakfast before slowly deciding where to head out then I wouldn't recommend it too highly.
For the price it's not bad, for the area don't expect too much considering what you're paying. It's about 20/30 mins walk from East Finchley station.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo