Book now, pay at stay
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$83
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$117
US$104
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$113
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$197
US$427
US$409
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$525/night.

All reviewsdouble bed and a single bedfree continental breakfastour room was spaciousshower gelmin walkfamily roomfantastic location
Reviewed July 26, 2016

A fairly average hotel in London, I would give 2.5 stars if I could.
Used to see a band in Alexandra palace for a night, the room was spacious but old fashioned and not particularly clean.
The shower room was small, and a bit of a sturggle for my 6 foot partner. However the shower was efficient, so no real complaints.
Free parking and good connections to the city.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2016

Booked this hotel as it was cheap, wasn't expecting much as have had a lot cheaper before, this however takes the biscuit, admittedly on booking my room I mistakenly thought that as it said "shower" I assumed it meant bathroom, nope,no loo, If I was young and able bodied to keep going up and down the stairs then maybe this wouldn't of been an issue but for me it was, so sadly I had to degrade myself to weeing in the shower, which is right there in the room!!, the just about double bed touched both sides of the walls, so had to climb in from the bottom, dodgy,wiring,holes in ceilings/walls, no full length mirror, had to go down to get anything you wanted, basically you couldn't swing a cat, the floor was all bouncy and uneven, we felt dirty just being there, it;s disgusting and for £55 it's a down right insult, I wouldn't pay £10 if I saw it 1st, cheap isn't always the way!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tanya g
Reviewed June 7, 2016

This hotel is cheap so I didn't expect much more than a place to sleep at the end of the day/night.
As my expectations were not high and taking into account the reviews I had read on tripadvisor the hotel was pretty much as I thought it would be.
the place needs a serious tidy up. the carpets in our room were stained and the furniture was old.
As per booking the bathroom was shared, however there is a shower in the bedroom, unfortunately it was really small and didn't have obscure glass and as the room was a twin (I was sharing with a friend) it wasn't in any way private.
The breakfast was also on the poor side.
on the plus side the hotel is situated near a major bus route into London and near a wetherspoons (for a decent breakfast)

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

Alright, so for sixty five quid it was never going to be great. On the downside there is the following:
1. Bed springs sticking in your back
2. Filthy dirty
3. No hot water
4. Lights in room and corridors didn't work
5. Stinks

On the good side:

1. Checked in at 3.15am and out at 5.45am. Only two and a half hours of misery, and only awake for one and a half hours of that.

Save some money, buy a newspaper and sleep on the bench in the park. If you really must stay, stop at the nearby off licence for a bottle of vodka on the way. You'll need it.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed May 3, 2016

Room Tip: No lift so you need to be able to climb stairs. No safe in my room so you may need to check if they have any if you need one.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces