All reviews high tech victoria station electric curtains room ipad king room boutique hotel great boutique room service quiet area rooms are small business trip mini bar shower head perfect hotel comfortable bed hotel room central location
Reviewed August 10, 2016

What a hotel this is. Seriously. Super comfy bed - vital. Clean and beautifully decorated. Modern decor and furnishings. Incredible technology throughout, from the lights to the curtains, the shower and the in-room iPad for ordering room service (which was also excellent) and even a smart phone (didn't use this). This hotel has it all. I will be heading back many many times in the future!! :D

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Eccleston_S_Hotel, Owner at Eccleston Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2016

Dear Adam,

Thank you for your glowing review, it really does mean a lot to us! I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us ad took advantage of all of out technology!

We hope to welcome you back shortly, please feel free to contact us directly for any future booking.

Wishing you all the best!

Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend took me here for 1 night as a present for my 18th birthday. Everything was perfect from start to finish. We arrived before check in and they held our luggage for us whilst we went out for the day, when we returned our luggage was already waiting for us in our room! All the staff were formal, polite and helpful. Everything about the hotel was plush and modern - my boyfriend absolutely loved the iPad next to the bed that you can use to contact reception and adjust settings in your room (lighting, curtains etc). When we got back from our day out, even though it was late they brought us up a platter of 3 small desserts which were fresh and delicious! My boyfriend booked it but I think we had a Queen room, this was quite small but for me this is not a problem at all, it didn't feel cramped but cosy and comfortable. If you're like me, I prefer a massive bed and a massive flat screen TV rather than masses of space! All down to personal preference, I would suggest people who love modern interiors, plush carpets and technology to visit here. The location was also perfect, it's a short walk from Victoria Station, which is where our coach dropped us. The hotel felt close to central London but far enough away for some peace and quiet, the hotel is small - i'm not sure how many rooms exactly but you would never guess that this amazing hotel is hidden behind the door. You can order a selection of food from the iPad and the service is so quick, we asked for some toothbrushes and a champagne bucket and these were brought up almost immediately. There was every channel you could think of on the TV so me and my boyfriend were spoiling ourselves with the Sky Movies in HD. In the morning we had plans for the day, we ordered a taxi from reception and a private chauffeur arrived within 5 minutes who was also very polite and helpful. My only slightly negative comment would be that I feel the full english breakfast could have been improved considering the price and the star rating on the hotel. A* for the cocktails though! Overall really really pleased with this hotel and I hope to go again this year.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sophie H
Eccleston_S_Hotel, Owner at Eccleston Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2016

Dear Sophie,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! It really does mean a lot to us!

I am delighted that you enjoyed the technology and i will make sure to pass on your kind comments to our team.

We hope to welcome you back soon, please let feel free to contact us for any future booking.

Wishing you all the best.

Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

We stayed for a week in a City King room (larger room, but no balcony), which was a bit on the small side, but perfect for the two of us.

The room had a nice view of the park across the street and a bunch of great tech and service features. Everything their website promises is absolutely fulfilled 120%! The bed was fantastic, the lighting, TV, shower etc. a bit complicated but awesome. Minibar was included when you booked directly from their site, and was a nice touch. The first morning we thought the breakfast seemed a bit limited, but it had everything we wanted and more, with service that was way better than we've had anywhere else so far!

The hotel itself is smallish, but that is far from a bad thing. The staff quickly came to know us and by the end of our stay, they knew what we liked to drink at breakfast. We also noticed that in comparison to other hotels, there was a surprisingly large amount of staff in relation to the number of guests.

The price was unbelievably low for a hotel of this class.

We'll definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JaniA150
Eccleston_S_Hotel, Owner at Eccleston Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2016

Dear Jani,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor. I am glad that we fulfilled your expectations and i will make sure to pass on your kind comments to our team.

We hope to welcome you back soon, do not hesitate to contact us directly for any future booking.

We wish you all the best.

Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

I've stayed at the 'Ec' before and been mildly amused by the high tech rooms that prove clever distractions from the fact they are about the size of berths on a small sailboat (good luck, by the way, if you have any luggage). But this last time provided a big surprise: after a post-midnight arrival my wife and I fell into bed exhausted, only to notice a rather odd, fishy smell emanating from the duvet. After the night concierge kindly replaced it we still noticed the smell and began to wonder who would have eaten fish and chips in the room? It was then we noticed dampness seeping up through the mattress, at which point we leaped out of bed, clearly needing no more reminders of other's obviously recent passion.We complained to the concierge who agreed to move us to a new room, but the 15% reduction in our room charge seemed paltry recompense for a truly disgusting, middle of the night experience. This hotel has serious housekeeping and sanitary issues. The lack of customer service in recognizing and rectifying this is almost as bad.

Trip type: Travelled on business
7  Thank jazz11guy
Reviewed July 28, 2016

Stayed 3 nights in this hotel.
It is 5 to 7 minutes walk from Victoria Railway station. If you are coming from the Victoria tube station, make sure you exit through the Victoria railway carpark which is the Eccleston Bridge road not the Buckingham road.
This is a boutique hotel where the room is a little small to my liking but all the amenities are good. The hotel also provides a mobile phone for the guest that guest can take around London with free calls and data access.
Staff are quite friendly and approachable and helpful. In the morning, i got my day's activities printed at reception.
Did I mention that the lights are digitally controlled? No? You have to stay there to check it out.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear FrCHaKL,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on our Tripavisor page. I am glad your enjoyed our location and made use of our complimentary mobile phones.

Please let us know if you decide to stay with us again (we do have large room sizes as well). We hope to welcome you back soon!

Wishing you all the best.