See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 28, 2016

We stayed in this Hotel,it was utterly disgusting.
We had the misfortune of having a basement room,it had a drain right outside of the window that produced awful smells when people flushed the toilet elsewhere in the hotel. The heat in the room was overwhelming to the point we couldn't sleep.
The toilet and shower room were equally disgusting,you quite simply could not sit on the loo because the hand basin was too close to the pan.
The hotel team were nice and friendly,but I have to say, NO WAY NEVER AGAIN.

Room Tip: Don't stay here until it's done up
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2016

The only plus side is it is in a good location and the area is quiet but there are plenty of other hotels nearby so I would highly recommend d you stay elsewhere. Rooms are small but you could get past that if they were well maintained. The wardrobe was broken, the bathroom light went and they didn't fix it even though we asked them to so we had to move the lamp to the bathroom door to be able to see what we were doing on the shower (which is tiny). Breakfast is virtually non existent - they told us it was because they were doing up the dining room but booking.com shows it's been out since Jan 16 - I hate being lied to. They will do a "continental" breakfast of "toast or eggs or something" but you have to have it in your room. We didn't bother, there's an o Neil's round the corner that does a fab breakfast quite cheaply. The worst thing though and I doubt any of you will believe this, but the cleaner used my facecloth to clean the bathroom!!! When I complained I was told they were sorry but the cleaner was new - seriously since when does even a new cleaner do that!!! It's massively overpriced given its a glorified B and B without the breakfast - honestly just stay somewhere else!!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2016

I had the unfortunate experience to stay in this venue in July as I had to catch an early train from Kings Cross Station.
The only positive comment I can make is the location of the hotel which is opposite the station.
I found the check in staff to be surly. I was allocated a room beside the reception which the staff member stated would be quiet. It was anything but, with late night and early morning noise from the reception area. The two beds in the room looked like glorified camp beds, and the overall appearance of the property was dingy. I did not avail of any food in this establishment for obvious reasons.

Room Tip: Do not accept the room beside the reception
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2016

We had an unplanned stay on Friday night(22nd July). We needed somewhere to stay quickly and had the huge misfortune of this hotel coming up on booking.com. To say its a travesty is an insult to actual travesty's. The rooms are tiny and just disgusting. We ended up sleeping on the bed cover with our clothes on after we read other reviews as people were complaining of bed bugs. The house has obviously been converted to a hotel(I use the word loosely ) as the room we stayed in had a back door which did not lock and the heat was stifling. The bathroom toilet had excrement still in the pan and the bed had black mould up the side. I seriously cannot describe how bad it is. Its very noisy on a Friday night and people coming in at all hours banging doors and shouting.
Also the so called free Wi-Fi we could not even connect!!

People who read my reviews know that I am pretty honest about where I stay and I cannot be more honest than to say JUST AVOID full stop its hideous!! This is THE worst Hotel we have ever stayed in and we have picked some crackers :)

Room Tip: Sleep on The street it will be better
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mwatt67
Reviewed July 20, 2016

Very convenient location, clean and well appointed room. Spent one night here after returning on a late train to London. Just opposite Kings Cross/St Pancras stations and 10 minutes walk from Euston station. Because of the location on a busy thoroughfare there is traffic noise which could be heard in the room I had.

Check in quick and easy and staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast included in the price I paid, however did not have it, so cannot comment. I was in fact given a triple room, although I requested a single being solo on this occasion. Tea/coffee making facilities in the room, wifi as well. There is a charge if wishing to leave luggage for the day.

Hotel is very near The British Library, which is worth a visit.

Stayed: July 2016