The Levin
US$217
US$257
US$183
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$83
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$136
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$122
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$141
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$79
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$369
US$309
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$356/night.

All reviewsboutique hotelbasil streetsloane streetknightsbridge tube stationharrods and harvey nicholssister hotel next doorsmall hotellovely boutiquedeluxe roomhyde parkperfect locationrooms are modernnespresso machinenext trip to londonthird floorbuckingham palacecapital
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Only 12 rooms but a very cosy and chic hotel in Knightsbridge .
Harrods is only 127 feet away!!!
Spacious rooms and all the modern facilities , complimentary wifi ( great) and a good bistro downstairs to meet a friend in central London and have a bite to eat.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank paolok66
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I chose to stay at The Levin based on the fact that it was in the top ten list of trip advisor recommended hotels in London. I travel to London frequently and was delighted to find my home away from home. I stayed a total of 8 nights. I found the service at the hotel to be exceptional. Nothing was too much trouble--a lighter, a bandage, a cup of tea at the end of the day. My flight arrived at 5:00 am and I did ask if the room would be available for me to check into and they didn't promise but said they would do their best. It was great that after a 13 hour flight that the room was ready to inhabit! They were also very agreeable that I could have late check out. They offered my guests tea and coffee that was complimentary. These small touches are so very much appreciated. The management staff of the hotel were so friendly and kind and happy to please.
The rooms are spacious. The bed and sheets very comfortable and what sold me were the bathrooms which were modern and spic and span clean. I have definitely found a hotel to return to!

Room Tip: If you stay on the first floor then you can walk up and down without bothering with the lift.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank florencelim
Reviewed February 22, 2012

fantastic little hotel - we just spend a weekend there and very so pleased with our choice.
the staff is going out of their way to help and assist in any way they can.
the place is renovated and the interiour design is just perfect - VERY tastefully done down to the smallest detail...
the location is superb, almost next door to harrods in an amazingly quiet sidestreet...
tube, buses and cabs just around the corner.
the little breakfast place absolutely charming and the continental breakfast with its choices was delicious, fresh fruit salad and the pastries were too good...
we definitely will go back, hopefully soon :-)

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank U H
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2012

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us.
I was so glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay and also that you enjoyed our breakfast.
I do hope that you will return to saty with us in the future.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

After booking dinner at Heston Restaurant Mandarin Oriental (which was by the way absolutely fantastic), like others, we could not justify rates to stay there. And we are so glad we didn't. Everything about The Levin was just perfect. Upon arrival, the service was exceptional. After taking our keys to park the car, they kindly offered us tea & coffee delivered to our room as we had had a couple of hours drive. We were in Room 14, a beautiful room with seperate entrance hall situated between bedroom/sitting area and bathroom. The room was spacious and although having all mod cons, it had a very cosy feel about it. The bed, well where do I begin except to say that we have ordered the same for at home !! The bathroom had underfloor heating which was a nice touch on a winters evening, supplied with ample towels, bathrobes and luxurious toiletries. Breakfast was served downstairs in The Metro which was lovely and plentiful and by a very happy guy who mad a good start to the day. Also, I cannot forget to mention the 18 metre chandelier that hangs down the stairwell from the top floor to the bottom that took a week to install, it's absolutely beautiful.

Overall, The Levin is an exceptional small hotel in a fabulous location with staff that compliment the hotel to achieve a top level of service.

I will be finding excuses to visit London again just to stay at The Levin.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Spamlamadingdong
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for writing a review on trip advisor for the Levin Hotel.
I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and all went well
Do let me know of any future bookings when you coming to London and I be happy to assist you with a reservation
Best wishes

Reviewed February 5, 2012

The Levin provided exceptional service and rooms for our family of FOURTEEN last June (2011). SInce we were just coming off the Queen Mary 2, our standards were high and The Levin more than exceeded my expectations. I was in charge of planning this trip, and believe me, I got plenty of accolades from every single member of our party for having selected The Levin.

The rooms were superb-- large, quiet, perfectly equipped and clean and classy. But it is the service at The Levin that shines. There is no "front desk" in this property-- just a stand with the manager at hand. There is more than enough other staff, it is just that they are out of sight. Any request will be accomodated. I hope that I will be fortunate enough to stay at The Levin again someday soon.

Room Tip: Explain exactly what you want and they will shoot straight with you. We had classic deluxe rooms and they were worth every penny.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank ABOofLKY
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

Dear Guest,

I am very happy that you and the rest of your group had a fabulous time here at The Levin.

I will share your good comments with my staff and I do hope to see you again here in London.

Please let me know of any future visits you have planned and I be happy to help you with a reservation.

All the best