8,459 results
All reviews london eye waterloo station great location jubilee gardens south bank big ben london aquarium family room meal deal westminster abbey no air conditioning luggage room budget hotel central location bathroom door short break good nights sleep
Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights whilst staying in London, don't have one complaint about anything really. As always with premier inn tho, they use tissue papers as toilet paper. So I advise you take your own roll. Hotel is really big so be prepared to walk to your room! Other than the negatives all the staff where very helpful especially the Spanish manager! Very polite. Thankyou for a great stay!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
George D, Manager at Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2016

Dear iammadMerseyside,

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5* review of your stay here with us at London County Hall Premier Inn! We greatly appreciate all feedback that we receive and I am delighted to read that you had a good stay with us. I would like to also thank you for the feedback regarding the toilet tissue.
On your next visit to London, I hope that you once again choose to stay with us at County Hall Premier Inn.

Yours sincerely,

George Diamantopoulos
Assistant Operations Manager
0207 902 1601

Reviewed July 8, 2016

The location of the hotel is brilliant but the rooms are very hot in good weather. The breakfast service was very disappointing. When ordering poached eggs, you need to factor in that they could take anything up to 30 minutes!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
1  Thank Graham C

Dear collyermrgrahamc,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here with us at London County Hall Premier Inn! We greatly appreciate all feedback that we receive and I am delighted to read that you had a good stay with us. I would like to apologise for the length of time it took for you to receive your poached eggs. That is an unusually long time to wait for them and I will bring this up with the team.

Yours sincerely,

George Diamantopoulos
Assistant Operations Manager
0207 902 1601

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

We booked the hotel on Internet and we were very satisfied with the rooms, services and mainly the location. It's a walking distance from a lot of London attractions (London Eye, Big Ben, Trafalgar Square, among others). For sure we will consider to staying here again in our next time in London!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2016

My husband & I wanted somewhere central for our stay in London & this was perfect! Close to the underground & train stations, lots of choices for food, 5 min walk to collect our rental car & walking distance to a number of attractions. The room was a decent size, clean, & quiet. We ate in the restaurant downstairs nearly every morning & had quite a few evening meals, the food was great & the staff were lovely. We stayed for 5 nights at the beginning of our trip & 2 more at the end, I would definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends & family. We stayed at a lot of Premier Inn hotels on our 4 week holiday & they were all great!!

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2016

We had another excellent stay at Premier Inn County Hall. A great spot to base yourself to take in the sites of London. Great value for money and would recommend this hotel to any tourists looking for a convenient, no frills but comfortable place to stay.

Date of stay: June 2016