All reviews earls court no elevator leave your room key earl s court tube station continental breakfast excellent location yogurt minute walk high street would stay again the breakfast area budget hotel the ground floor quiet street convenient location pleasant stay stayed here for nights
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

My husband & I stayed here the final 3 nights of our 3 week holiday around England. We were late for check in by over an hour after driving from the British Grand Prix, and the lovely staff never mentioned it. Our room was on the 3rd floor, and there is no lift, which was no problem for us as we only had backpacks and are only 35. The staff at the front desk was always very friendly, no matter what time it was, we were always greeted with genuine smiles and pleasant hellos. In a very beautiful part of London, and seemed like a posh area. I recommend staying here!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
RushmoreManager, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Rushmore, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Thank you for your kind review and great recommendation. We always try to provide good customer care and it is pleasing to hear that you found the staff friendly and attentive. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 21, 2017

For the price, I was expecting a "pension" style accommodation and was really astounded by the high level of cleanliness and comfort given. The staff were very friendly and helpful. With buffet style breakfast included which is constantly being topped up at the selection bar. This suggested to me that it was fresh and yes, it was. The dinning area was bright and spotlessly clean. I didn't see any cooked breakfast but there again I prefer continental style.

The shower and toilet facilities in the room were very clean and well decorated (Tiled ceiling to floor) albeit a little on the small side in the room I occupied. The double room I had wasn't spacious but it wasn't small either and I didn't feel claustrophobic.

In all, this hotel is extremely good value for money for it's location and they haven't cut corners. I'd definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Stairs at the entrance and no escalator so check for any mobility issues.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Many thanks for your very positive review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, from the clean room to the fresh, continental breakfast! We aim to provide good customer service, value for money and a comfortable stay in a popular part of London. We look forward to you visiting again soon.

Reviewed July 13, 2017

My two-night stay at Hotel Rushmore in June was great, the location was handy, only two minutes to the tube and close by to supermarkets and eateries, the included Wi-Fi was great, had no problems with it at al which was a refreshing change.
When I arrived at the hotel the receptionist offered to help me up to my room with my luggage as there is no lift, there are a lot of stairs to make your way up so make sure you keep this in mind if you have a lot of luggage with you.
I asked at the front desk and they lent me a power converter, and a hairdryer this was super handy as I was only in the country for three days so I didn’t have to waste any money purchasing one! On my day of check-out, they allowed me to leave my things in the luggage room downstairs and then even charge up my devices in the afternoon in the common area before my later flight. The room itself was small and a little older in style but for the budget price, this doesn’t lose it a star if I am ever back in London I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Jessicacacah
RushmoreManager, Manager at Hotel Rushmore, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2017

Many thanks for your detailed and useful description of your stay at our hotel. You have highlighted several features which may be of interest to potential guests. Your favourable rating is very encouraging and we look forward to welcoming you back to Rushmore Hotel whenever you return to London.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

The staff were so friendly and welcoming...they purchased gluten free cornflakes and bread for us for breakfast which was much appreciated...we asked for a room on the ground floor as I have a bad back and there is no lift...we had room six which overlooks the conservatory where breakfast is served...the bathroom was a little on the cosy side but we managed....twin room was great with a double and a single and although there is no air con there was a fan which we wer very grateful off as it was very hot when we stayed on Thursday 6th July to Sunday 9th July...the location is literally 5 mins around the corner from Earl's Court tube...fantastic area to stay in and socialise in

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the ground floor as there is no lift...we had room 6
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

We appreciate your kind review of our hotel. We try to fulfil guests' requests whenever possible and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience here. Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

The Rushmore is an excellent location, literally 2 minutes walk from London underground.

My room was 22, a double on the second floor (unfortunately no lift) so had to climb stairs, not a problem personally but could be a problem for someone elderly or disabled.
The room although not the biggest was cleaned daily to a high standard and included tea making facilities, a comfortable double bed and a bath/shower in the bathroom.

The continental breakfast was downstairs and was prepared by two friendly hotel staff. "hey Mr... do you have your room number! :)"

With the positives the only problem I experienced was the mid July heat in my room made sleep difficult, the hotel to their credit provided a fan inclusive with the room. Overall, the staff are friendly, helpful and a credit to the hotel!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for commenting on various aspects of your recent stay at Rushmore Hotel. It's encouraging to hear that you were generally pleased with the accommodation and service provided. Although the hotel lacks a lift, guests who find difficulty in climbing stairs can always request rooms on the lower floors. Your praise of the staff has been warmly received!