The Darlington Hyde Park
US$169
US$153
Novotel
  • Pool
K+K Hotel George(London)(Great Value!)
US$135
Orbitz.com
US$351
US$235
  • Room Service
London Marriott Hotel Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$156
  • Room Service
Park Plaza London Riverbank(London)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$130
Travelocity
2,249 results
All reviewspaddington stationheathrow expresssussex gardenshyde parkbreakfast roomfull english breakfastsingle roomfamily roomgood sizesmall fridgebreakfast stafffive minute walkbreakfast was includedpubs and restaurantscooked breakfastsmall hotelno air conditioning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Stayed for 3 days everything was great.
Clean room good breakfast would recommend .
Close to lots of restaurants and a 5 minute walk to Paddington station

Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Myself and my teenage daughter stayed here on the night of Monday 9th April 2012. It was only a 3 minute walk from Paddington Station. The staff on the reception desk and Breakfast room were very efficent, polite and inconspicouous at the same time. Following my short walk from the train station my shoes were rather muddy and the hem on my trouser leg was dragging. What a pleasant suprise to discover that along with the usual 'bathroom smellies' there was an emergency sewing repair kit, and shoe buffer kit in the room. I would have no hesitation in returning to this hotel and have already recomended it to a frien who is visiting London in the next few weeks.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2012

A very pleasant stay in London, thanks to the very good quality of the Darlington Hotel.
Thank you so much for global service, quality of the breakfast and rooms comfort.
We forthrightly recommend Darlington Hôtel, for an unforgettable stay in the city.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I booked for business, after an event in London I arrived around 2am. I rang the bell and the night manager answered. He was completely rude, didn't acknowledge me when he opened the door, I tried to make conversation and he ignored me. He asked for my passport details which I have never provided in the UK for Hotel booking, I told him I didn't have it and he just said " well I need it"! Rude as unhelpful. My room 12 stank of smoke which was surprising to me. The bedroom was basic and the bathroom shower leaked even with the curtain in the bath as stated. The morning staff were also short on exit. Completely disappointed for a Hotel that had seemingly good reviews. I guess you hey what you pay for.

• Stayed: April 2012
5  Thank CamilleMelbourne
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Darlington Hyde Park was the absolutely perfect choice! It was clean, the room (twin) was large, the bathroom had bath and a huge window, the bed was extremely comfortable, the breakfast was great, the staff was spectacular (nice and helpful), the location couldn't be better (Circle line, Central Line, Hammersmith line, Bakerloo line, Paddington Station, buses to the city and to everywhere else as well), so I'm more than satisfied, this is gonna be our London-hotel forever :) I truly recommend it to anybody who wants to get quality.

Ps. 1: I booked a twin room but somehow the hotel got the reservation for a double room. The solution was: for the first night we've got a family room, from the second night we've got our twin room - they've managed to take our suitcases and everything to the new room. This is what I call solving a problem.
Ps. 2.: It is really nothing, just an advice: we like to sleep with the windows opened. If you are the same type, you're gonna need earplugs :) London is noisy, even during the night.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family