“Perfect”
Review of Smith's

Smith's
Reserve with OpenTable
Smith's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 25,288 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Priding ourselves on our motto ‘Famous for fish’ Smiths Restaurants is a name that has become synonymous with fine dining and quality, attentive service. To compliment the quality of our food we have worked closely with well renowned independent wine merchants to ensure we have a selection of wines that are the perfect accompaniment to every meal. The only problem you may have a Smith’s is being spoilt for choice. All of our seafood comes from sustainable sources ensuring that the fish you receive is of the highest quality. We work with small fishing communities with much of our seafood caught on a day boats and delivered daily.
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Had a birthday celebration with family, service is second to none and it’s nice to see such a great fish choice, the steaks were also wonderful.
I’m from Hackney but live abroad, Smiths will be a definite visit on my return trips home, everybody made our family birthday celebration very special.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,421)

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Have been wanting to go here for a very long time. There were 4 of us that went as an early Mother’s Day treat. We had the 3 course set lunch menu which is excellent value for money. It was so hard to choose. 3 of us had the salt & pepper calamari which was delicious and had a real kick to them and 1 had the mussels which literally melted in your mouth. Both dishes were lovely. For main we had different of either the seabass, plaice or hake with a mixture of sides. All beautifully cooked and tasted lovely. I struggled to finish my seabass as it came with 3 pieces but I managed it! Desserts were amazing too. The staff were friendly and attentive without being over the top. The views were good and can imagine would be beautiful of an evening. It had a lovely atmosphere there. Definitely a place I would like to go back to.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Have been to this restaurant several times and each time is better than the last. Had dinner with a friend last week and the food was sensational. Although basically a fish restaurant we had steaks which were the best we had ever tasted. The owner/ manager spent the entire evening ensuring his guests were well looked after and the atmosphere was terrific. Must visit.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I think this is one of the best restaurants that i go to. The food service and value are all excellent. It is comfortable and spacious, friendly and welcoming and i cant find fault with it. The set menu has great choices, good portions and very well priced. It is in a great location with terrific views of Tower Bridge. I had the fish and chips this time lightly battered and delicious.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

This is our fourth visit to Smiths in two years and it’s just wonderful, this time we got a table by the window which was great, the service was spot on attentive waitress who wasn’t intrusive.

The food was good two of our party had the Calamari and said it was delicious and a generous portion, I had the duo with soft shell crab again wonderful just would have liked a bit more, the fish for our main course was beautifully cooked, maybe less butter with the Turbot.

Creme brûlée for dessert was delicious.

Our waitress helped with narrowing down my wine selection and making some good recommendations.

A favourite spot and we will be back