5,245 results
All reviews victoria station buckingham palace reunion bar wing room champagne bar gatwick express beautiful hotel the executive lounge afternoon tea birthday treat an upgrade london hotel big ben stayed here for one night hyde park concierge tube
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Picked the Grosvenor hotel after reading reviews and seeing the location. This is a great hotel. The location cannot be beat. It was a short walk to Buckingham Palace, a moderate walk to Piccadilly Circus and the best part was it was actually connected to Victoria Station and the underground. From your room to anywhere in London was minutes.

The room was very nice, clean, quiet and comfortable. The staff was beyond nice and helpful. This is going to be my default hotel in London from now on. It was excellent.

Room tip: The hotel backs up to Victoria Station. Rooms on the back side of the hotel overlook the roof of Victoria Station which is nothing to see.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Toby G, General Manager at The Grosvenor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Reviewer,
Thanks for your excellent review follow your stay with us over the Easter weekend. I was thrilled that we are now your hotel of choice when coming to London and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Grosvenor on many more occasions.
With kind regards, Toby

Reviewed April 4, 2018

We’re currently staying at the Grosvenor. We have 2 twin rooms booked and my main disappointment is they couldn't put us on the same floor, so I have to run back and forth between rooms. Which is a lot!

However, wonderful rooms - clean and lovely updated bathrooms. Beds are super comfortable. No real view to speak of but fantastic location - close to the main things you want to see in London. Food here is fantastic! As is the service. Everyone very friendly and professional. Hotel is old world charm. Can whole heartedly recommend the Grosvenor.

Only one little beef ... being that we have 2 rooms I am aware of the TV situation. The room I’m staying in with my mother has terrible TV with only about 8 channels, 3 of them being kids channels - 1 station is always fuzzy and the other is always glitching out. Down in my husbands room they have 100’s of channels with wonderful clarity. We like to come back after a long day sightseeing and watch a little TV with some in room snacks. Very frustrating to see one room with great TV and the other without. If we only had 1 room I would never know and be stuck with what we got.

Room tip: Get room closer to elevator or stairs if you don’t mind walking.
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Toby G, General Manager at The Grosvenor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Reviewer,
Many thanks for your fabulous review and recommending us. We really appreciate your feedback and recommendation and i understand that Barbara, our Guest Relations Manager has been in contact with you. We hope you enjoy the rest of your stay and look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Kind regards,
Toby

Reviewed April 3, 2018

My daughter and I stayed for 4 nights over Easter weekend. Everything was excellent! Clean, large comfortable room, very quiet as well! Great location right next to Victoria Station. A short walk away we found some fantastic restaurants. The staff was extremely helpful, professional and kind. Special thanks to Paul, Jacob, Maria, Miriam and especially Katy who made us feel very special! Would definitely book another stay at The Grosvenor Hotel!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Reviewer,
Many thanks for your fantastic review which I was delighted to share with our very special team members. We hope to see you again very soon for another excellent stay.
Kind regards, Toby

Reviewed April 3, 2018

My best friend and I went to this hotel last week for an Afternoon Tea with Champagne, it was my birthday present from my son. The hotel looks so amazing, the staffs were all so nice, friendly and very accommodating. The sandwiches, scones, cakes and everything were so good and yummy and generous portions too. Will definitely go back here and will highly recommend this hotel to friends and families.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Susan H

Dear Reviewer,
Many thanks for your rating and feedback following your afternoon tea with us. We were all absolutely delighted you enjoyed your experience and look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Kind regards, Toby

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is fantastic
The rooms are lovely and spacious and the bathrooms are great
Fully equipped with good coffee machine
The breakfast is very good as well, particularly the cooked English
It is an amazing location and you can even walk to the hotel from the London Victoria station
Would totally recommend and return!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Toby G, General Manager at The Grosvenor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Reviewer,
Many thanks for your five star rating and fantastic feedback. We were delighted you enjoyed your Easter weekend break with us and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Kind regards,