“Ideal hotel at the best price”

Milestone Apartments
Ranked #491 of 823 Speciality Lodging in London
“Ideal hotel at the best price”
Reviewed 12 May 2012 via mobile

It was a fantastic experience to stay at executive suite of Mount Apartments! I would certainly recommend the hotel to travelers. You will be satisfied by both quality of the goods which they provide as well as quality of service. Their staff is very polite and attentive without being intrusive. Their apartments are of a small size, but very neat. The room is so well thought out that everything I have ever felt was necessary while staying in other hotels of London was available. Bed sheets, duvet covers, towels and pillows – everything is provided. Kitchen has a toaster, a microwave, a kettle, complementary tea and coffee, milk and sugar, dishes, including wine glasses, cutlery, an oven, electric gas hob, pans, saucepans, cupboards. There is a wireless internet connection. They give you a password to it upon check in. This hotel I think is a special one for couples as it is very private and comfortable. It is well situated with easy access to Finsbury Park train station and bus stops to city centre. Thanks to the management and keep up the perfect service!

• Stayed May 2012
5 Thank Laura11223

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 May 2012

I stayed at Mount with my partner. He came on business and I came to support him. This hotel is very private and comfortable. The rooms are isolated and you do not feel you are in a public place. The apartment is well furnished, newly refurbished, maid service is good as it is cleaned every day. The reception staff is helpful and smart, the manager - polite and nice. My partner's meetings all went successful and we enjoyed a bottle of wine with takeaway Japanese food that we used to grab from the restaurant opposite. On the downside, the hotel has no parking, so we had to use private parking which is situated next door and which cost us 10 pounds per day. I would recommend the management to arrange their own parking. Everything else in the hotel was close to perfect. I would certainly come back to Mount Apartments again.

Room Tip: Book through their own web site or over the phone as they may give you a discount.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Ani19121983
Milan, Italy
Reviewed 9 May 2012

I traveled with friends. There were 4 of us and we booked 2 studio apartments for 2 weeks via the hotel’s own web site. We arrived late and called in advance if this was ok. We were told someone would wait for us. Indeed, we were greeted very warmly by a smart receptionist at 11PM. We were given 1 executive apartment and 1 studio apartment. We were lucky to get a free upgrade as executive rooms are very good. They are spacious, have a beautiful kitchenette, good bathroom, free internet service, free room service, free TV channels. Almost everything we needed from towels and bed linen to wine and Champagne glasses were provided. We spent relaxing evenings together in the room. We were able to cook in and dine in and watch TV. It is also a convenient location for going out as Upper Street is quite close, as well as Camden Town restaurants. It is a convenient location for sightseeing as the underground station is walking distance. We would reach Oxford Street and Piccadilly Circus in 10 minutes. It is good to reach Heathrow as well as there is a direct Piccadilly Line train running every five minutes to Heathrow (all terminals). The staff at the hotel, including the cleaning staff, is attentive to details, polite and welcoming. In short, our break was Fabulous and the service we received was worth the money we paid for the hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
5 Thank Sergio V
London
Reviewed 9 May 2012

I came for a business trip. I needed to meet my clients at the hotel and I needed something very private, comfortable and businesslike. My business meetings all went successful as the apartment was very well suited for my purpose. There was a sofa bed inside, a table and chairs, internet access was provided and the rooms were very private. I would meet clients during the day. The staff was very professional, they understood my purpose of being there and assisted in everything. They would let my clients inside the building and lead them to my apartment. They also ensured I was given an apartment which was very quiet and suitable for business meetings. I was very pleased with my experience there and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank Matilda P
Vilnius, Lithuania
Reviewed 7 May 2012 via mobile

My stay was one month long. In the beginning I was disappointed with the apartment because the building in which it was situated looked old and I did not expect that there would be four star accommodation inside. To my surprise there was. I was shown two apartments, number six and two. Both were beautiful and stylish. The bedroom was of a good size. The bathroom was modern with terrific shower. The apartments have been newly refurbished and are spotless. The service provided by the personnel at the hotel was impeccable. The staff were kind, welcoming, attentive, always ready to help and their courtesy was unbelievable. They made my stay pleasant and enjoyable. Particularly good service was provided by Diana at reception. Breakfast is not served. These are apartments, not ordinary hotel rooms, accordingly you can cook one for yourself at the kitchen which has everything you need for this. I recommend the hotel.

• Stayed April 2012
4 Thank Laura P
Vilnius, Lithuania
Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

• Stayed April 2012
4 Thank Laura P
Axminster, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 April 2012

First impressions weren't too bad, I felt a bit annoyed that they wanted to charge 2.5% for a debit card, I explained that it wasn't a credit card, and was told it didn't matter, all cards were 2.5%, so I paid with cash! Then I was taken up a completely 'nuts' spiral staircase, I could hardly climb it, because it was so narrow, and it was nearly impossible to get a suitcase upstairs. Clearly this staircase would pose a huge hazzard in the event of a fire. The room was really quite ok to start with, a small leak in the ceiling, well equipped with a really very comfortable cosy bed. On my first night, the builders that were clearly refurbishing the upper floors of the hotel, left their tools and large aluminium ladder outside my window over night, this crashed around all night keeping me up. On the second night, I arrived back late, I opened my door to find water flooding down the walls into the electric radiator, the building obviously couldn't cope with the rainfall outside and the gutter was emptying itself down the walls of my room. The phone didn't work in my room (I'm not sure if this was down to ingress of water) so I called the reception, they sent up a lady with a huge pile of towels, that was the best they could do, so I slept in a room full of drips. In the morning the floor was a huge puddle with soggy towels all around. There was no-one to complain to in the morning. I should have read the reviews on trip advisor, I read them on the hotel booking site instead. Really, I'm sorry to say, this place is a no go area. Really a shame, as they seem to have tried so hard to make the rooms lovely.

Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank doris160575

Travellers are raving about these London hotels