“Charming and Delicious! A real treat!!”
Review of Scoop.ed - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Scoop.ed
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Charming and Delicious! A real treat!!”
Reviewed 13 November 2011

I went here on a recent trip to London and absolutely loved it! If you're going to be anywhere near here you MUST stop by. Delicious ice cream (I had the cinnamon) but they also have sandwiches, pastries, and coffees. I had a really nice bagel with smoked salmon, and a cappuccino. Everything was really tasty. The woman working there was so friendly and nice - she seemed to know everyone that walked in. It is definitely a real find and I will be going back next time I'm around.

• Visited November 2011

London
“Great Italian gelato ice-cream and coffee!”
Reviewed 14 August 2011

We're now regulars here. Often pop in for a coffee and a bagel (e.g. smoked salmon and cream cheese). And, probably more often, for one of their Italian gelato ice creams. A hit with our daughter, needless to say. It's no longer a secret but v much worth stopping at (slightly off Lordship lane, around the cnr from the station). V basic/simple set up with just a few chairs but defo worthwhile, even if it's slightly out of your way. Coffee and a bagel is good value too. Hopefully it stays that way.