See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

We were disappointed with the room when we arrived but thought little of it because of how cheap it was and thought we could manage for one night. However we were told we could only pay cash and were charged an extra £10 for early check in and an extra £5 for breakfast which we thought was included! There was no bath mat for the shower and we found the shower flooded after a couple minutes of running. We complained about the shower and were promised it would get sorted however nothing happened!! Then upon check out we were charged £5 per bag to leave in the baggage room and again had to pay cash! Once we returned to collect our bags they brought them out from a different room that they were left and then speedily ran out of the hotel!! We soon realised after checking our bags that this was because they'd taken an iPad out of one of the bags! When they first returned they denied everything and were incredibly rude! Do not stay here and do not trust them with any of your belongings!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

Booked 2 rooms, was moving my daughter to London. Arrived even though I had already booked using debit card he then asked for cash. I asked to get to the room first please, no lift, heavy bags and broken foot. We struggled to 3rd floor without offer of help. Rooms were smelly and dirty, the dirty duvets showed through duvet cover. It was like a temporary hotel for the homeless.
They then took the money from my debit card so they would of had money twice. Had to find another hotel to stay in.
DO NOT STAY HERE.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank juliehowe105
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Was sitting in Sofia Airport waiting to fly to London and stay in Park Hotel when I received an email and text message saying they had cancelled my booking for a triple room as my card details had been entered incorrectly. Which they were not as I has put them in for a second time and checked. My friend rang them for me but somehow the room was no longer available. So they clearly just gave it away earlier in the day. I booked on booking.com, so I shouldn't have paid until I arrived at the hotel anyway. The man 'John' on reception said he would find another room at the same price for us. When my friend arrived at the hotel he had no room and was ushering her out of the door as quickly as possible as she was trying to have a conversation with him about what he had promised. He sent her to a hotel round the corner where the room wasn't the same price, it was an increase of 50%. I won't be booking Park Hotel again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed for one night, although we paid a reasonable price of £64, I would have thought all basic needs and cleanliness would be met, however I was wrong. It was such a small room it was a struggle to get in the room let alone both of us stand in the room.The bed wasn’t a double, so not suitable for anyone over 6 foot, and the mattress was extremely uncomfortable. There was no lamp, no bin, no back to the remote, and no view from the window. I didn’t want to open the window as I thought it would break the moment I was to open it, there was also mould around the window as well as a bad draft coming through.
From the moment we opened the bathroom door there was a bad smell coming from it, possibly bad plumbing. The shower took a long time to warm up, but when it did it was an okay shower (that’s the only positive). There was no matt or towel for the bathroom floor, and the floor was freezing cold; And due to the bathroom being so small it was a struggle to get out and dry.
The overall cleanliness was poor, dust all up the walls, the radiator was covered in dust, and the the carpet clearly hadn’t been hoovered, my partner and I didn’t want to walk bare footed on it. So we will not be returning.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

We were visiting London for the first time for my 21st and chose the park hotel because of being a good location. However, when we arrived we were told that to leave the bags we had to pay a fee of £10. We planned on arriving in london early so asked over email the day before if this would be possible and they said yes, however, we were then asked to pay £30 to check in early which wasnt specified previously. The room was on the top floor of a very large building, i believe 4 flights of steep stairs and no option of lift. We were woken the next morning to music being blasted next door which we believe was the cleaners. To top it all off the shower the next morning didn't warm up at all and they only offered that we switch rooms, at this point it was 10 and had to check out in 30 minutes so saw no point. Overall I wouldnt stay in this hotel again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple