What had been a pretty standard stay for a professionally managed business conference turned into a wholly unsatisfactory experience when my wife checked out.
Despite confirming our changed plans when we registered for the event, despite the hotel having been therefore given sufficient notice, despite the initial invoice my wife was given at check out confirming our shortened stay, the front desk then insisted on charging us in full for our unused and unwanted extra night.
Despite sympathetic noises from both the hotels events coordinator and the duty manager, they claimed it was impossible to void the extra nights charge. With a fellow guest stood alongside her who was seeking an extra room for one night, my wife offered this guest our unwanted room, only to be told by the hotel that they couldn't change the room allocation.
If this is the standard of customer service afforded to conferences who book hundreds of room nights for their attendees, then I can only assume that the hotel does not understand how to service their business users.
Consequently, we will not be recommending or using this hotel for future business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Victoria Station - Sleek, modern lobby - Rooms have modern business amenities - Heathrow 16 miles - Gatwick 26 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Park Plaza Victoria London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Victoria London Hotel London
- Park Plaza London
- Park Plaza Hotel London
- London Park Plaza
- Victoria Park Plaza Hotel
- Victoria Park Plaza London